KB: Warriors of the North - Available Today

I'm not mixed.
The music is (again) unbelievable, it's a kind of stuff you can't find anywhere - today's scores tend to simplicity and just a few chords, here the music is rich, feels like an orchestral piece turned into a game theme(s).
As I've posted long ago, I've expected more of the same - and I got exactly that. It doesn't mean it's bad! It's another KB game, it didn't move much from first two ones with different skills/spells/items/levels but that's what I wanted.
Quests are as usual kill that/fetch that. But the story behind them is fun. The text contains humor, I can't understand is it so hard to add humor in other games? Real games, not endless respawn grinders.
Early Pegasus… Um… What are you talking about, I'm 5 hours in the game (if Steam doesn't lie) and have yet to see that. Also haven't unlocked valkyres yet, dunno how to do it, but I suppose it happens later in the game just like the chest in The Legend worked. I'm still in the first area, a few more mobs to clear as this is one of those games where devs don't respawn mobs to keep you occupied/grinding because they lacked of ideas.

All I can add that the game is so fun and I can't wait to play some more. Hell, it's so fun that because of it I just can't be arsed to just log in on STO for one minute and click and collect daily grinds. On a scale 1-10 dunno what to say overall yet, but it's definetly 10 on "addictive".

I haven't played a single game in the series. There I said it just like many of the the great games people praise and don't feel like I'm missing anything. I just had to say it sorry guys.:p Let me get back to playing Fallen Enchantress.

I haven't played a single game in the series. There I said it just like many of the the great games people praise and don't feel like I'm missing anything. I just had to say it sorry guys.:p Let me get back to playing Fallen Enchantress.

Then you're just lying lazy on your couch and miss one of the best round based combat strategy series ;)

you was right, the wings on the horse you get perhaps too early. Well… I won't complain as the witch hut on the first map is not accessible without it - and this is not a spoiler as if you play the game you already know it.

However there is a spoiler I have to share as it took me a while… The skeleton captain on the second island, if you don't go kill him but choose to help him find a ship…
"borrow" the ship for 3000 from the hut on the opposite side of the island, but then enter that ship and start sailing - if you don't sail with exactly that ship for a second at least, the quest won't progress!

EDIT:
I'm so hooked to the goddamned music in the game that I'm shuffling it even now while typing… All of it is inside this folder in case you go mad as I did:
\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\King's Bounty - Warriors of the North\data\music

Gaga, Bieber? Who are they?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom