Two Worlds II - Hotfix v1.1.2

Dhruin

SasqWatch
A hotfix has been released for Two Worlds II, fixing a couple of issues from the recent "Gold patch". From Two Worlds Vault:
The long wait is over, Patch 1.1.2 (16.1 mb) is here! This hotfix corrects the incompatibilities in the pre-patch saves that occured after installing Gold Upgrade on a game in progress. It opens locked gates for quests around Hatmandor and Cheznaddar, improves visibility of the interface when using an Xbox controller, and provides a new option that allows to resize the interface.
More information.

This is not related to this patch specifically but since this is the newest Two Worlds 2 post I'm going to add this here.

If you live in NA (not sure if they ship anywhere else) you can get Two Worlds 2 from GoGamer right now for $29.90. It is the TopWare published version so I think that means it's the EU version. Either way it's now shipping, not a pre-order, and the manual is in English. Of course if you order now it will probably arrive not much sooner than the game arrives in stores...but it is only $29.90 (and this is not a 48 hour madness price).

http://www.gogamer.com/Two-Worlds-I...productId118673532VVcatId444758VVviewprod.htm

It's version 1.0 so you will need to apply the Gold 1.1 patch (and this one if you want it).

For me the game crashed when trying to run it every time. The fix (for me) was to do a complete uninstall of my Nvidia drivers and then installed clean the newest 266.58 drivers. Just installing them over the other drivers did not work for me, I had to completely uninstall Physics & the old drivers first.

(and this is not a 48 hour madness price)
Uhhh, it says 48 hour madness right under the item number. 16 hours remain as of this post.

That's still very interesting news, though!

Oh, sorry bout that then. I guess I didn't let it load completely. And I thought all their sales were Friday - Monday…guess not.

Well, whatever, just trying to be helpful. :p

Back
Top Bottom