Steam keys galore to give away

I have a steamgift for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (from buying thronebreaker) but its region restricted, so if there is anyone from these countries and wants it, pm me an email and i will send it
This is a restricted gift which can only be redeemed in these countries: Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Bahamas, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Argentina, Bolivia, Guyana, Suriname, Brazil, Mexico
Includes 2 items: The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut, The Witcher: Director's Cut Update

edit gone

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a steamgift for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (from buying thronebreaker) but its region restricted, so if there is anyone from these countries and wants it, pm me an email and i will send it
This is a restricted gift which can only be redeemed in these countries: Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Bahamas, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Argentina, Bolivia, Guyana, Suriname, Brazil, Mexico
Includes 2 items: The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut, The Witcher: Director's Cut Update

Just passing by to say that's nice of you giving it away :thumbsup:

I'm from one of those eligible countries but I'll pass since I have both games :)

Here's a free GOG key for Frostpunk, for those of you who didn't pick it up on Epicgames back when it was free. I think it needs to be used by January 5th to be used at all. I assume it is not region restricted, but it would be North America if it is. Please post saying you took it if you did: Z6LR08571CD48A8AB0

enjoy!

Here's a free GOG key for Frostpunk, for those of you who didn't pick it up on Epicgames back when it was free. I think it needs to be used by January 5th to be used at all. I assume it is not region restricted, but it would be North America if it is. Please post saying you took it if you did: Z6LR08571CD48A8AB0

enjoy!

I grabbed it, thanks a lot! And it wasn't region restricted indeed.

Thanks to @Redglyph; for pointing out the Amazon give-away of games, including Jedi Fallen Order. I already own it, so here is an EA / Origin key for it: F4H9-8ZM7-CGAG-ZBJ8-59FZ

Here' some more Steam keys that I don't want:
Candle I7EXE-7CATR-A78L3
The Whispered World Special Edition ZFYXN-BAYPJ-LTA2D
El Matador 04WE2-ETKQG-7HH7Z
Thief 0C7R0-VXFE6-2D7CD
Fun with Ragdolls: The Game YQF6T-KL0ZC-GHPZP

Here's an EA Origin key for Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. Not sure if this is anyone's cup of tea or not. Must be redeemed by 5/6/22.

DPXX-UANL-HY6H-9RAX-3C7F

Here's an EA Origin key for Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. Not sure if this is anyone's cup of tea or not. Must be redeemed by 5/6/22.
Thanks! I'm sure my household will enjoy it :thumbsup:

Got some keys from a bundle I just purchased. Let me know if you're interested in any of them.

The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners (VR game) *
We Happy Few *
Sam & Max Save the World *
Super Meat Boy
Super Meat Boy Forever
Pine*
Bartlow's Dread Machine
Gauntlet
Stories Untold
RAD
Saturday Morning RPG *

You can see descriptions and trailers for each game here -> https://www.humblebundle.com/games/...ert1dgameswithlinkstodiabetescommunity_bundle

* = game has been claimed.

Last edited:
I would like Sam and Max Save The World if it is available please.

If anyone wants any of the following (Steam keys) they are welcome:
Memoria (Dark eye adventure game) (Already given away)
Insurgency (Counterstrike type game)
Saint's Row 2
Walking Dead Season 1 (telltale game)

Last edited:
Got some keys from a bundle I just purchased. Let me know if you're interested in any of them.

The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners (VR game)
We Happy Few
* = game has been claimed.

I'd gladly take We Happy Few! :)

If you still have Pine, I'd like to take it.

I already have Memoria.

The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners (VR game)
I'm interested in this VR game (pleease).

I'd like to have that key, because it's on my wishlist for quite some time now. ;)

Back
Top Bottom