Ash of Gods: Redemption - Releasing January 31st

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
OnlySP reports that Ash of Gods: Redemption will be coming to consoles and PC physically and digitally 31st January.

Ash of Gods: Redemption will be available at the 31st of January 2020 for PlayStation 4, Microsoft Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC both physically and digitally.

Ash of Gods is a turn-based RPG featuring constantly evolving storytelling with risks that truly affect gameplay, along with an extensive online PvP mode. The game features a mix of gorgeous art, lush music, tactical combat, and a powerful story that plays out via dialogue driven layer interaction.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Combat is similarly tedious as Banner Saga and made me stop playing after a few hours in both cases.
If you liked Banner Saga, I guess you will like this one, too. It's not bad, just not my cup.

Last edited:
Yep it's a darker version of Banner Saga with different endings basically.

I liked the story, not so much the unbalanced combat mechanics. Good game all in all.

I agree about Banner Saga becoming tedious. I finished the first one and was ready for it to end when it did. And...that was about enough.

Im quite sure I have this in Steam for long time already. Is this announcement about physical release or am I missing something?

@Andrew23; Yeah, it's also been on GOG a while. Just checked, release was in 2018. Pretty sure the OnlySP article made a mistake there, it has to be the Console release date.

(A mistake probably instigated by the trailer's description ;) )

I played it back in 2018. Its just finally getting a physical release.

I don't remember ever hearing about this game before.
extensive online PvP mode
Ah, that's why.
Goodbye.

I played this one a while back, it was pretty good, the difficulty ramped up nicely by the end, which made it stick out in my memory. I don't recall any online pvp stuff with the version that I played, but even if I saw it I would either simply ignore or opt out of that option. The combat, while similar to Banner Saga seemed slightly more difficult, though I've still not played the final entry in the Banner Saga.

far superior to banner saga imo. the writing is on another level, the whole dev team seemed much more congruent and dedicated to the project.
really happy for them

Game was ok, did not like at all playing with several different people, fucked up the atmosphere for me, same thing like in Hard West. Coolest thing i remember is the menu song, very similar to witcher 3 songs haha.

Back
Top Bottom