Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - May Update

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The May update for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey.

This Month in Assassin's Creed - May 2019 Update

May brings an all-new Lost Tale of Greece, new items, updates, and more!

THE LOST TALES OF GREECE

ONE REALLY, REALLY BAD DAY

You receive a frigid welcome in a small village in Lokris as you discover that an imposter has been posing as you, tarnishing your good name. You will need to figure out who this person is, bring an end to their scheme, and clear your name.

To access all the Lost Tales of Greece, you will need to reach Chapter 5 in the main path of Assassin's Creed(R) Odyssey.

One Really, Really Bad Day will be available on May 14 and is free for all players.

Review the previously released Lost Tales of Greece in our April Monthly Update.

NEW ITEMS

HERAKLES CHARACTER PACK

Undaunted, you will overcome any challenge with your might and bring your foes down around you with the Herakles Character Pack. This pack contains a gear set, a mount, and an axe.

HYDRA NAVAL PACK

To be near the Hydra means your fate is sealed. To become the Hydra means you have control over fate itself. Take on the seas with the Hydra Naval Pack, which contains a ship design, a figurehead, and a crew theme.

HERAKLES

The Hydra Naval Pack will include Herakles to aid in your journey.

The Herakles Character Pack, Hydra Naval Pack, and Herakles will be available on May 21 in the store and at the Oikos of the Olympians.

UPDATE

We are excited to share that new improvements will be coming in May with the deployment of Title Update 10.

Some new improvements to look forward to include:

• Unique Legendary Lieutenants scale up with the player, increasing their perks over time.
  • Anigmata Ostrakas now indicate their region.
  • Items assigned on another loadout are now indicated with a visual hint.
  • Reduced weekly contract objectives to make them simpler and faster to complete.
TU10 will be released in late May.
More information.

I put this into my freshly coded EPIC GAME TITLE GENERATOR and got this

Assassin's Creed: The Revenge of the Turtles

May update is now ancient.
The new update today:
https://www.vg247.com/2019/06/10/as...ory-mode-creator-out-now-free-to-all-players/

You can now build your own quests in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Story Mode Creator.

Outed last week, Story Creator Mode is now free to all players in open beta.
Story Mode Creator allows you to create entirely new quests and share them with other players.
The web-based tool lets you design narrative-driven quests from six different quest objectives such as assassination, rescue, or visiting a specific place. You will be able to create branching dialogue and paths using the game’s characters in new roles.

You can also give players the option to “lie their way through an encounter,” or end dialogue with the thrust of a sword. Created quests can be shared and played on any platform, even if the creator and player are using different systems.

There was a time I hated Ubisoft's guts. I still hate their microtransactions pushing in fullpriced games, but…
How is it possible they know exactly what I'd want to see outside of poor Skyrim mods? They're not even charging extra for this gimmick.
Did doomsday start?

That's interesting indeed.

Yea one thing more not related much but I have to add and can't find a proper thread.

Not sure why Ubi slams players with microtransactions in recent fullypriced singleplayers, I refused to pick it on goty vote because of that crap. Also, it's bad reputation in general.

A few months ago, someone from Ubi said if noone paid for microtransactions, those wouldn't exist. Which is from the point of immoral person absolutely correct - if people weren't sick medications wouldn't exist, if people weren't addicts gambling wouldn't exist, if people weren't thirsty bottled water wouldn't be a ripoff.

The law doesn't want to ban scams for some reason, maybe it earns governments enormous amount of taxes? It doesn't, Jim Sterling already shown gaming industry practically pays no taxes at all which is the real reason why is gambling now falsely advertised as videogames.

What I cannot understand is another thing. Assuming you have $700 to spend and have no idea on what to spend it, why on earth would you install some pay2win mmo and trash that money into it. Why?
Why not, instead, buy something like this:
https://www.purearts.com/products/assassins-creed-altair
Ain't it spectacular? And it won't be gone once servers get closed.

someone from Ubi said if noone paid for microtransactions, those wouldn't exist. Which is from the point of immoral person absolutely correct

No its basically A LIE, or half-lie. All these ppl from pro-MT companies say the same lie. The fact is that nobody would byu MT if there would be no fancy super cool product (game) with huge PR that advertises it and gives them something for the game. There is no inherent interest in MT like these big hypocrites try to suggest. First there is a product created with this intention to suport and sell MT and make players to buy it (sometimes its designed around MT so you are unable to play wihout it) and then there is interest from players (kids). Not vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom