USA vs Netherlands

Hastar

Unspeakable
Should be a great match tomorrow. Two of the largest fan bases and two of the largest fan bases on RPGWatch :biggrin:.

If it was the men's World Cup I would have a hard time choosing. But go USA for the women's World Cup. Good luck to all you Dutch Bastards out there. ;)

Today's game was pretty good, I expected more of England but it just didn't happen. As for the game tomorrow, I'm just hoping for a good, clean contest.

Well I'm rooting for The Netherlands because they beat us, but my money is on USA. I'll be happy either way since Sweden won the bronze today, after a real nailbiter of a game. I hear the English are really upset about the goal that got removed after a VAR check. Kind of funny that, if anyone should want VAR it's the English, if it had existed in -86 Maradona would've gotten a red card instead of a goal in the quarter final against England.

I wouldn't be upset if The Netherlands won tbh. The US team has almost had too much success for one team in recent years, and some of the players exude a sense of arrogance imo.

Yes, I agree, some members of the US team are a bit arrogant.

It would be awesome if the Dutch team wins. If so I’ll be cheering in front of the tele.

Agreed, the sheer arrogance of some of the US team brings some resentment against the whole. Personally, I think this might be a great time for the US team members to get that matching male raise before game time.....or, you know, the blue flu could set in. =p

You have to admit though, it's good for soccer to have the US women be arrogant. It's always better to have a villain in sports. Makes people want to watch. Just ask Clubber Lang or Ivan Drago. :)

…or female.

Congrats USA. You had the better team.
The Dutch performed better than I expected they would do in the first half of the game. But they lacked in getting to the US goal.

Congratulations to the Netherlands for attaining their fourth footballing world cup runner up medal!

At least it was a good, clean contest. Netherlands did a great job at holding the line the first half, but couldn't sink the ball into the oppositions' net.

Back
Top Bottom