Merry Christmas to All

Merry Christmas, or whatever you celebrate, or just have a good weekend!

Merry Christmas - and if you come from another religion : Just enjoy these quiet days !
;)

:star: Merry Christmas :star:

Attachments

• FroheWeihnachten.jpg
    FroheWeihnachten.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 69
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays Watchers. We had snow up until a couple of days ago but since the temperature is sub-zero I hope we get some white topping on the currently grey surroundings.

It's weird, I remember most of my childhood Christmases as snowy, but the last ten years December has been more grey than white. Global warming or nostalgia? Perhaps a mix of both.

I’m sure @HiddenX; would like this Christmas present
os_science-faction_website_01.jpg

And I think @pibbur who; would look great in
OPPO-SUITS-SANTA-BOSS-OSUI-0055-1.jpg

Looking for one that’ll be great for you?:
https://www.opposuits.com/suits.html

Well, it's 10 a.m., kids opened their presents over 3 hours ago, waiting for guests... and it's 27 degrees Celsius outside.
Christmas lunch is a BBQ (i.e. I get to burn some food over flames! While drinking very cold beverages!).
It probably sounds weird to you northern hemisphere types, but Christmas down-under rocks!

And I think @pibbur who; would look great in…

Eh……

pibbur who really wanted to say YEEEEEEEECH!!!!!! (partially because he doesn't have a suit with no plans to get one. Ever.).

PS. Merry Christmas, eye. DS.

PPS. Science suit wasn't too bad. (but bad enough). DS.

Merry Christmas, everyone! Have a wonderful day with your loved ones + lots of awesome gifts and food! :star::heart::love:

Merry Christmas all!

Happy Xmas watchers, hope you role playing is ever true :)

Merry Christmas! We're having a white Christmas here in the Seattle 'burbs. The snow is like cotton on the bare tree branches. It's rather beautiful.

We got just a tiny big of snow a couple of days before Christmas... and it's still here. We've had an actual cold snap where it's gotten cold and STAYED cold! (Should be about -15C tomorrow night.) It's nice to know global warming hasn't gotten so bad that that's impossible. At least that's what I tell myself as I put a second pair of sox on.

Merry Christmas to all! (And no, it isn't late - I'm splitting the difference between eastern and western Christianity! Via Medici FTW!)

Back
Top Bottom