|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General Non-RPG » Star Citizen Info Thread

Default Star Citizen Info Thread

February 10th, 2019, 02:37
Yeah, I think the single player is targeted toward being complete and released before the online is.

What do you guys think of the sign language option? It seems to be mixed - people claim they should be spending resources on more demanding tasks first, but others think some progress is better than none. Glass half full vs half empty, I suppose.

I don't think it's an issue, and I support their decision. They do feed their community constant updates after all, and I wonder if the demand for some kind of content is entitlement or just fair expectations at this point, given the game was entirely community funded.
--
~Watching since 2007~

Ragnaris

Sentinel

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

February 10th, 2019, 07:28
Really no way to judge. I've got little grasp of how much this is really costing them and just as little grasp on how much this will help. It sure is interesting, though.
--
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views….
-- Doctor Who in "Face of Evil"

Zloth

I smell a… wumpus!?

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)

February 10th, 2019, 15:14
That's somewhat exciting to hear, that the single game version is expected to precede the online one. Thanks for giving me a little hope for this project, even though I know we've still quite a wait first.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General Non-RPG » Star Citizen Info Thread