Heroes of a Broken Land 2 - Early Access in August

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The Steam page for Heroes of a Broken Land 2 is available and states that Early Access will be available in August.

Heroes of a Broken Land 2

The world has been shattered, destroyed by the corruption of the Wizard Council of old. You are one of the few remaining Wizards, it is your burden to correct the mistakes of the past. Trapped in crystal you cannot act directly, you must gather heroes to your cause and lead them in your quest to restore these broken lands.

Explore an Endless Land

Procedurally generated worlds means an nearly endless adventure. Customize the worlds you explore as small or as large as you desire.

Recruit a Team of Heroes

Manage multiple parties of heroes, recruiting only the best and bravest. Train them in dozens of classes to build the perfect party.

Build and Manage your Town

Build and customize your town to best train and equip your party and attract the most skilled heroes.
More information.

i remember the first one and i've read on steam dev talking about improvements of this new one. I'm quite interested.

I liked the first one quite a bit for a distraction...will check this out.

I liked the first one in 2013, after a drought of blobbers, but on replaying it last year was underwhelmed. The game will need a lot of improvements besides the graphical overhaul to win me over. It needs more monster variety, and more quest variety.

I liked the first one in 2013, after a drought of blobbers, but on replaying it last year was underwhelmed. The game will need a lot of improvements besides the graphical overhaul to win me over. It needs more monster variety, and more quest variety.

yeah it looks like - at least it's what i've read ona dev post on steam forum - quest variety and enemy scaling (the two major flaws in the first one imo) have been object of serious attention.

Last edited:
I enjoyed playing the first game, but I'm in no hurry to jump into the early access version of this one. I'll wait till it's out and fully released, then maybe take a closer look at it.

Also enjoyed the first one quite a bit, but it becomes tedious after a while. Also iirc, enemies were hitting your party members randomly, so no use to put magic users in the back.

Back
Top Bottom