Birthday Thread

Well thanks you all, :D
I don't know....it's not so great since I'm influenced, 39°

Anyway my vacation ended right, so who cares, thanks you all again!
Cool thread for "birthay hunters"(?) :D

Happy (belated) Birthday dduke!

About the flue: it's comming with ups and downs for me -> Last thursday and friday where the worst, didn't feel so well on sunday or tuesday neither.(that from tuesday might have a different cause then the flue offcourse)

Btw, Happy Birthday for r3dshift (2/1) and Pladio(3/1)!

Happy Birthday Pladio. And a belated one for r3dshift. :uhoh:

Hope you both have great days and get at least one something nice. :party2::party::cookie::cake::jester:

Happy Birthday, folks! :flower:

I turned 30 seven days ago and I feel like my life just begun!

No, life begins at 40!! :) I still remember 40 on a good day!! Happy Birthday to all those I missed.

Hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Skav!! Have a good one son and behave yourself for at least part of the day!! :)

Thanks guys, I'll try to behave for a bit ;) The horde gets along just fine with felines or my cat would of been in trouble a long time ago :D

happy bday skavenhorde, I will send you my rats of MTG as party brothers, they are good at causing fear and multiplying fast :p

Happy Birthday, skav and many happy returns to my fellow Capricorn. I'll also keep my Jack Russell terrier in house to give all the small rodents a day of security in your honor.:party::cake::beer::party2: Nothing says birthday like beer and cake! ;)

Happy Birthday, skavenhorde! Have a flower: :flower:

Happy Birthday to those I've missed ! :)

(Sorry, but I don't look regularly into this thread.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGERETTE Now at your advanced years, you need to take it easy so try to have a quiet, but fun day and don't party too late!! :biggrin:

:spotlight-left:Happy Birthday, Magerette.:spotlight-right: Hope you have a great one. To return the favor I'll tell the horde to take a day off from causing mayhem and instead send over a Bday cake. Just don't be surprised if it's glowing green. They love to throw warpstone in everything they make. :cake: :party::party2:

:police: I hope you people realize that in this hemisphere I am still a year younger. And I'm clinging to it as long as possible :please:
Thanks for the early warning of approaching doom, though. :end::]

Back
Top Bottom