Enderal - German Version fully voiced

Wunderbar!

Gehen Sie nun in der englischen Sprache! (or something like that) :D

Alright. Auf geht's!

Sehr schön. :)
Loved Nehrim and I guess this one will be just as good. Only thing missing is time to play all the stuff.

Got quite a Gothic vibe from that video. Looks pretty nice.

German release date: check

Send donation to the team" check

Hiring someone for a few weeks to translate to English for me: ?

Got quite a Gothic vibe from that video. Looks pretty nice.

Yeah, me too. Nehrim was essentially a Gothic-meets-Elder-Scrolls game. It leaned toward the Gothic vibe heavily, in my opinion, and it was a great thing.

Hoping Enderal delivers more of that.

Couldn't get my must-have mods to work with Nehrim so I ended up not playing it beyond a few minutes of checking it out. Hopefully, the Skyrim version won't have this problem

Couldn't get my must-have mods to work with Nehrim so I ended up not playing it beyond a few minutes of checking it out. Hopefully, the Skyrim version won't have this problem

Guess it probably will.

I mean it's a total conversion, which basically converts EVERYTHING.
So "must have" is really relative, as whatever you wanted to mod, Nehrim/Skyrim probably modded as well.

Only problem is that I sold my Skyrim copy long ago. :|

Herzlichen Glückwunsch, SureAI!
Can't wait to to play it! Probably will have to take a holiday for it, though...

Skyrim is a Steamworks game so how did you do that? Did you sell your entire Steam account? :)

Or maybe Skyrim was also sold by means of physical copies. Like a Skyrim Collector's Edition and such...

Skyrim is a Steamworks game so how did you do that? Did you sell your entire Steam account? :)
I don't know why but I had a DVD retail version. Apparently I never redeemed it on Steam.

Or maybe Skyrim was also sold by means of physical copies. Like a Skyrim Collector's Edition and such…

Nope. Skyrim was and is a Steamworks game. You can not (legally) play Skyrim on PC without a Steam account. Every PC version of Skyrim, no matter if digital or physical, requires Steam authentication and thus gets bound to your Steam account when you activate the key.

You can not (legally) play Skyrim on PC without a Steam account.

That's not technically true. In many countries it's not actually illegal to crack software that you've paid for (though it is illegal to distribute a crack to others.) I cracked Skyrim quite early on because Steam kept enforcing updates that broke my extensive mod setup.

In theory, in some jurisdictions, I think you could probably buy a copy of the software, run a cracked version, then sell the original with the unused key, and delete your cracked copy - all without breaking the law. It would almost certainly be a violation of the TOS, but not actually criminal.

Well, Morrandir is in Germany and it is illegal here to circumvent copy protection.

I remember reading about the state of the law in the EU, and Germany in particular. It's all in a bit of contradictory mess, and no-one's quite sure where things actually stand. In Germany, you're quite right, there's a law against circumventing copy-protections. But then, there's another law that says you have a right to make a copy of copyrighted material for personal use. And, to mix it up a bit further, the ECJ ruled that citizens cannot be prevented from reselling software licences.

So where does that leave us?

But you are mixing different things which should not be mixed together.

Just because you are allowed to make backups that doesn't mean that it's your "right" to do this whatever the measures.

The ruling about reselling software licenses was actually made regarding companies which are licensing big amounts of software and want to pass it along.
Games on steam are a completely different thing, and there is a ruling that Steam is allowed to forbid reselling. You can find an article over here:
http://www.golem.de/news/urteilsbeg...-von-accounts-verbieten-darf-1403-105327.html

You can also read about a follow up over here: http://spielerecht.de/kg-berlin-erneut-unuebertragbare-nutzeraccounts-bei-steam-sind-zulaessig/

Ok, I just checked my Steam library. It's still there… I've searched for game starting with "S" before, but of course it's in "T". ;)

As said before I had sold the physical copy. So it's still ok for me to play?

Back
Top Bottom