End State - Inventory Screen Peek

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
End State has been silent for awhile but have posted this peak at their new inventory screen on twitter.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"> Here is a peek at our new inventory screen! #gamedev #unity3d #gaming pic.twitter.com/Vc7D2xFE3R

— End State (@EndStateGame) January 19, 2018[/quote]

End State is a classical turn-based tactics game where you manage and command your squad in various combat and intelligence operations. It is made with passion for tactical games and inspired by the classics of the genre such as Jagged Alliance, X-Com, and tactical shooters like the original Rainbow Six games.

SQUAD MANAGEMENT

Hire, train and get equipment for your operatives and create your ultimate team. Operatives gain experience from missions and may train new skills that enhance their tactical abilities.
spacer

RICH TACTICAL COMBAT

Use varying realistic tactics, from stealth takedowns to coordinated assaults and strategically positioned snipers, and choose the best approach for each mission.

DIVERSE MISSIONS

You may be tasked to capture intel from enemy safehouses, capture or eliminate high-value targets, rescue hostages, protect critical assets and more.

ADVANCED WEAPON SYSTEM

Weapons have stats such as Accuracy, Damage, Penetration, Range, Firerate, Recoil, Reaction, Mobility, Magazine size and varying fire-modes from single shots to automatic fire.

BULLET PATH SIMULATION

Each bullet is ray-traced through the scene and reacts with the environment according to the bullets penetration stat and the resistance of walls and objects.

DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENT

Everything goes into bits and pieces. Grenades, RPG's and remotely detonated explosives can be used to destroy buildings and other obstacles.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet">

[/quote]More information.

Thanks for the info, @Silver;!

I haven't heard about this game, and if it is inspired by Jagged Aliance and X-Com, then… well, I'm sold :)

Looks great, love this kinda games !
Thnx Silver, for the newsbit !

Following them on facebook since they were linked by Bear's Pit a couple of times.

Game looks great!

First I’ve heard of this game as well. Checking all the right boxes for me and I’ll be interested to see how this one turns out.

It does sound interesting. Thanks for the post. Hopefully, the Watch will let me know when they have a Steam page, so I can wishlist it. I don't bother with all that Twitter/Facebook nonsense.

Right there with you, brother. I don't even have a smartphone.

Back
Top Bottom