Dying Light 2 - Has Witcher Writers

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@VG24/7 Dying Light 2 has some of the writers that worked on Witcher 3.

Techland is taking the story, writing and quests for upcoming zombie parkour game Dying Light 2 very seriously.

Not only has it hired the talent of designer Chris Avellone to shape the game, but it has also hired writers from CD Projekt RED who worked on The Witcher 3’s Bloody Baron quest.

[...]
More information.

Here it should go.
It's that Karolina chick, if I remember rightly. She's young, but very talented writer, this could be interesting.
Story/npcs were weakest part of previous game, combat/world/movement were rock solid.

The Bloody Baron was pretty decent. Hum. I find it interesting that the better game designers realize that story is important. We've seen this with Larian and Witcher 3 and quite a few other titles focusing on story. Now if only the big publishers would realize....

I tried the 1st game but I just suck at parkour. Oh well :(

Hearing what's 1st game about, it was get off my property.

More I hear about this sequel, more I'm interested in it. However, without norespawn mod, there's no way I'll pay full price for it.

The first game was absolutely ace, with hands-down the best parkour yet - a lot more grounded and yet much more impactful than Mirrors Edge, e.g. The city was also designed beautifully. But everything felt static, and characters and writing were really awful. The game succeeded in spite of those things.

Everything I've heard about the sequel makes me think this is exactly what I wanted all along.

Good for them now maybe…...

They wont get lazy and say fuck this just nuke the whole city again.

Back
Top Bottom