Project Eternity - Post-Funding Update #63, Strongholds

I don't except it to. So please stop with the bashing of DA3, and TW3. We get it you don't like them as you stated in every topic all week.;)

As for me I'm looking forward to every RPG coming out in the next year as there are never enough RPG's to play. Moving on now. :movingon:

Amen. The more rpg's the better. Bigger chance of some good ones. And if the majority of them are good, all the better.

No, just plain NWN2. But yes, Obsidian can do strongholds alright, just a case of keeping them fresh, interesting and not unbalancing. Much as I enjoyed NWN2s, something about it just didn't quite work for me. BG2 strongholds were far more limited, but quite satisfactory (though high budget as you weren't likely to experience them all)

The problem I found with nwn 2s strongholds was that I had so much money, that I never really had to choose what to pay to fix,I just kind of did what ever seemed next and it didn't seem to have any real consequences

Ah the ageist battle is joined. Get your strikes in quickly RJ and Chaos, before someone says that they remember building strongholds in MUDs and BBS forums. Then along someone will come with a line of MMO's VS Single Players, and then they will all be trumped by the guy that fought in WWII and remembers playing in the literal dirt as a kid with a stick building his stronghold so his imaginary Indians could attack.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom