Solasta - Early Access October 20th

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
I don't know why I didn't back this on Kickstarter. It looks great. I'm not planning on playing the EA but I'll pick it up on release.

This one will compete with BG3. Which one wins? Maybe the site should make a poll when both are out ;)

Does anybody know if you get EA access if you kickstarted it?

Saw this in the comments on Kickstarter page:

robert fuller
19 days ago

Saw the announcement that SCOM is going live as early access in the fall. Do we get access to this as backers?

Tactical Adventures [Creator]

19 days ago

Of course!

Aye it looks like it could be good enough for me to even try a TB game again. Certainly on my radar.

This one will compete with BG3. Which one wins? Maybe the site should make a poll when both are out ;)
BG3 is the winner. It has a bigger budget and more mainstream appeal. :p

It's like comparing a god to a small ant.:biggrin:

I believe we all are the winners, for having the opportunity to enjoy two potentially awesome games! /cheers for us! I won't be firing up either the day of launch, but I'll get there eventually, both of these look worthy.

BG3 = DOS3, and will always carry that stain. Oh, I am sure all the big review sites will suck Larian's dick right from the get go, lets all wait for the hype train.
I believe Solasta will be an underrated, critical success, unless TA puts out an overly combat-heavy story-lite piece of trash.
Realms Beyond could trump them all ... if they ever get their shit together. Which is still in question at this point in time.

It looks much better now than it did when the Kickstarter ran. Hopefully there's a good game to go with the mechanics.

Well the game is basically a combat-heavy story-lite dungeon crawler. The developer already said there will be less focus on other areas compared to similar RPGs.:)

Well the game is basically a combat-heavy story-lite dungeon crawler. The developer already said there will be less focus on other areas compared to similar RPGs.:)

Which is why I would have preferred this to include co-op (then I can play with hubby at least) - very strange move as they keep saying this is to bring tabletop experience to life *shrug*

Still keeping an eye on it - we shall see how well the personality tag system will work too.

Back
Top Bottom