Pricewatch!

Is assign creed origin base game worth $22 ? Haven't played any assign creed games in the past.

Yes easily and some more. Origins is my first AC game so I don't know what other are like but the chance to claim the pyramids and then jump from it alone is easily worth $22!

After playing Origins and Odyssey I am in love with their "claim anything" game world. I can't imaging playing another open world game where I don't get to claim thing at will.

You see a top of the big mountain? then you can claim it! Its so much fun :)

Xenophobe
163 products in account
3 reviews
Not Recommended
34.5 hrs on record
Posted: 13 October
While I like the game, even though buggy at the moment, I can't recommend any title from this developer/publisher at this time, as their integrity is questionable. They advertised a Deluxe Edition would be given free to everyone that bought the game during the first 2 weeks. They have now decided, and posted under the Patch #3 (preview) notes, that they are going to delete the Deluxe Edition content with a patch and if you don't save it to a different folder, it's gone … I posted my thoughts on that under the Patch #3 comments (as follows below) and my post was apparently deleted, so I posted them again just in case it was deleted in error.

edit: so, now it' Oct 15th … the deluxe content has been deleted by the developers/publisher AND there's a new Digital Deluxe DLC for sale … the only way this dev team or publisher will ever restore their business integrity is to give that Digital Deluxe DLC to everyone that bought the game betweeen Sept 27th and Oct 11th as was advertised. they won't see another purchase by me (or others to be sure) of any titles from this dev team or publisher otherwise.
That's taken from Steam reviews. I refuse to support that publisher/developer. Not sure why Steam didn't ban that product instantly.

That's taken from Steam reviews. I refuse to support that publisher/developer. Not sure why Steam didn't ban that product instantly.

I don't think they are being dishonest - they're just being lazy. They probably can't find a way to flag the products as actual deluxe versions - that is to say - they're not trying hard enough.

Yea, well, I'm too lazy to pay for it then.

I got this emails "Kingdom Come: Deliverance FREE when you subscribe to 3 month Humble Monthly". Looks like good deal so check your emails… Note that you have to receive this email to be eligible…
Got the email and subbed. I had a sub that was paused so initially I could only get this as a gift subscription, so I had to cancel my paused sub to get this deal for myself.

.hack // G.U. Last Recode is 60% off which comes out to $20 in the USA.

Fallout 4 is even cheaper at half off and costing just $15. $30 for the Game of the Year edition with all the DLC.

Hitman games are really cheap with a new one coming out soon: https://store.steampowered.com/sale/hitman

Not sure if lord of the fallen is considered good or bad but it is $4 @ fanatical for next 24 or so hours.

I played through it 3 times, excellent game if you like souls type games.

And yes it has good K&M controls.:)

Back
Top Bottom