Pricewatch!

Wow! The NWN Anthology at impulse (i.e. GameStop) for $7.50! That's 1+2+all expansions? That should be a no brainer for all CRPG players missing one of those (and not caring about having printed manuals. ;) )

Wow! The NWN Anthology at impulse (i.e. GameStop) for $7.50! That's 1+2+all expansions? That should be a no brainer for all CRPG players missing one of those (and not caring about having printed manuals. ;) )

Good catch - looks like they are the only platform selling both games. (Steam only offers NWN2 and GOG only offers the first game.)

How does the multiplayer work for NWN2, though? Would I be missing out on some functionality or MP servers if I don't get it through Steam?

Nah… You can purchase the exact same bundle from GamersGate.

Yeah but not for $7.50. Its $30 @ GG. So nice that I can see prices in dollars again, isn't it? ;)

BTW, GG offers Mysteries of Westgate (separately though), not Impuls….er GameStop.

EDIT: Correction, GG says "Neverwinter Nights 2 + 3 Expansions Packs" in the bundle description, I guess that means MotB, SoZ, and MoW? They could do with better descriptions and less crap like this:

© 2011 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2011 Atari Interactive, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Marketed and distributed by Atari, Inc., New York, NY. Atari and the Atari logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc. Neverwinter Nights, Hordes of the Underdark, Shadows of Undrentide, Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, Wizards of the Coast, their logos and Forgotten Realms and the Forgotten Realms logo are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the U.S.A. and other countries, and are used with permission. HASBRO and its logo are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. and are used with permission. All other trademarks are theproperty of their respective owners. This game created using the BioWare Aurora Engine © 1997 – 2011 BioWare Corp. All rights reserved. BioWare and the BioWare Aurora Engine and the BioWare logo are trademarks of BioWare Corp. Game technology and toolset © 2011 Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. Obsidian and the Obsidian logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. Uses Granny Animation. Copyright © 1999-2011 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Uses Bink Video Technology. Copyright © 1997-2011 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Uses Miles Sound System. Copyright © 1991-2011 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. This product contains software technology licensed from GameSpy Industries, Inc. © 1999-2011 GameSpy Industries, Inc. All rights reserved. GameSpy and the “Powered by GameSpy” design are trademarks of Gamespy Industries, Inc. All rights reserved. GameSpy Arcade is an independent gaming service run by GameSpy. Atari does not control, and disclaims any responsibility or liability for, the functioning and performance of GameSpy Arcade and any content on or available through GameSpy Arcade. Windows and Direct X are either registered trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Pentium is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. The NVIDIA logo and “The ways it’s meant to be played” logo are registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved. The ESRB rating icons are registered trademarks of the Entertainment Software Association. Software platform logo (TM and ©) EMA 2006. Use of this product is subject to the acceptance of a license agreement. The terms of the license can be found in the product’s manual.

It's the exact same bundle. They're also normally the same price when not on sale. I got it last month when GG had it for 66% off.

Wow, that is a great site, thanks for posting the link.

Seems I really need to check out these other digital download sales platforms.

To date, I have only purchased games from Steam, GOG and Origin.

Some, like Get Games have their own install limits and extra DRM ... beamDog is pretty good though. As are a couple others.

Media Markt and Amazon.de are doing another 3 for 49€ thing. A couple of RPGs included (Risen, Dragon Age inkl. ad-on), L.A. Noire, Heroes of M&M 6 and other intersting games.

Amazon.de has The Witcher 2 Premium Edition in their Easter Sales today for 25€.

GamersGate has (predictably) matched Impulse's sale price on Neverwinter Nights Complete. You can now get it for $7.49 there as well.

The "Real" chain of shops (they are similar to Wal-Mart, I think) seems to have the "Medieval SIMs" for 10 Euros now - at least I found it with this price a few days ago.

Ah, well that is still nice. Devil Whiskey seem to be rather expensive compared to its age (which is why I have not picked it up yet), so it is nice to be able to get it for a bit less.

Steam has all the "X" series titles on sale for 50% off. You can get the X-Superbox collection for $20. Only about 41 hours left for that sale.

GamersGate has all the Serious Sam games for 60% off this week.

Back
Top Bottom