Pricewatch!

There is a demo for Tropico 3 out there, too.
Although I don't remember anymore whether it is translated, too.

So... It wasn't on sale for 48 hours, but more like 48 minutes? ;)

For me (Germany) it's still on sale at €9.99 (and the DLC is 50% off too at €2.48 for both packs). It's part of the Paradox Interactive Weekend Sale that ends June 11.

Attachments

• Desktop_2012_06_09_03_02_14_838_cr.jpg
    Desktop_2012_06_09_03_02_14_838_cr.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 111
Silent Storm is an X-com style squad based game, if your a fan of that type of game then you might really enjoy it. I remember that it had an interesting level up system with skill trees and classes. I also remember horrible bugs, but those may have been ironed out by now.

GOG just added S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition for $9.99.

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/silent_storm_gold

Never played that one, but it looks good. Anyone have an opinion on it?

GOG just added S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition for $9.99.

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/silent_storm_gold

Never played that one, but it looks good. Anyone have an opinion on it?

I had to look a few times and then I remembered playing the demo. It was a TSG. I wasn't impressed - it seemed very tedious.

Its got quite a high rating from 91 voters on GOG so maybe its worth another try.

It definitely had it's share of tedium. Like most squad games, there's always that time where you have to track down that one last guy hiding in a bathroom somewhere.

I had to look a few times and then I remembered playing the demo. It was a TSG. I wasn't impressed - it seemed very tedious.

Its got quite a high rating from 91 voters on GOG so maybe its worth another try.

This may have been posted somewhere already and it doesn't quite fall under pricewatch but Gamers Gate has a section called void now. I didn't pay attention to it at first since I dislike pages filled with ads and such but hey, I get to play games for free that I would otherwise never have purchased :p.

You get a free 'game slot' There's a selection of games to pick from to put in that slot and then you download the game, watch 60 seconds of advertisement and then play the game for free. (You can upgrade to have many games slot and such things with blue coins you get on GG)

There's a few game you can play for free that could be of interest to some here. Risen, Starpoint Gemini, Kings Bounty the legend, Gods lands of infinity, Fantasy Wars, Men of War, Hearts of Iron 1&2, Majesty, Painkiller, Europa Universalis 1 & Rome, Disciples 2, Elven Legacy.

There's a bunch of other games, a lot of it seems pretty bleh but there's a few good games in there. http://www.gamersgate.com/void

Last edited:
I believe you have to watch the 60 seconds every time you start it. As far as I can tell its the only ad you'll see in the game. It can get a little annoying, but then again without that I would never have tried Starpoint Gemini.

Back
Top Bottom