Mass Effect 3 - "Killer New Feature" Reveal Coming

Hmm I haven't been following the info on this one, however I am playing part 2 right now. I enjoyed the first ones inventory system better, but I enjoy the writing of part 2. I hope it isn't just multiplayer options, I don't think the game needs that. Although, I think most of you won't be playing this anyways, since you know, it's only a first person shooter if you are totally completely oblivious.

We all know its a online pass you can purchase for multiplayer. After all the leaked info and the denials from the docs its coming as most of us know.

Its the reason why they outsourced for help on the combat and other ideas to DICE. Here's a hint COD.

You guys are so cynical ~.~

And, on that note, I bet it's +7,000 sexterity armor if you were one of the guppies to pre-order SWTOR ;)

Ability to use a bot that plays the game for you? That feature should be in all their new games since you're not actually _playing_ this scripted shit anyways.

I love you people, you get crazier every day:)

You guys are so cynical ~.~

And, on that note, I bet it's +7,000 sexterity armor if you were one of the guppies to pre-order SWTOR ;)

They would never tie a bonus into SWTOR!

Clearly it's an extra romancable tri-sexual character you unlock by playing the all new Mass Effect Facebook game!

(In all seriousness, I wouldn't be shocked if an ME Facebook game turns up at some point)

A)The entire galaxy is Shepard-sexual… Commander Shepard will have the ability to romance any and all in game species or objects!
Objects? Like chests? ;)

Objects? Like chests? ;)

LOL, nice reference! I loved that part, at first I remember thinking to myself "WTF?!?" and then "damn that's a tight chest"… :p

DKS was a real blast, it was more enjoyable than I expected it would be(never played divine divinity or beyond divinity though).

-EDIT-

@ Rune, I think you take the criticism(which is mostly lighthearted/joking) a little too personal… If you like the game don't worry about whether the rest of the community considers it an RPG or even enjoyable.

FWIW, I hope ME3 is more space opera and less about recruitment… ME2 did very little to further the actual core plot(IE reapers are still coming to reap gallactic ass). Since ME2 was, in effect, a filler leading up to ME3 I would have rather seen more inter-species conflict and/or interactions(out of ME2).

Last edited:
You guys are over-analyzing here.

It's going to feature TWO Awesome Buttons.

An awesome number of awesome buttons (PC version).

says not so awesome pibbur

New gun type - Rocket Propelled Grenade.

Then the doctors will do a load of interviews claiming that this is "solid proof we're putting RPG back into ME".

Maybe it's some kind of videodrome type computer/human virus that kills you immediately when you finish the game so that they can ensure that you will never experience anything so awesome again. That would be a killer new feature…

:)blush: sorry…)

Its all about choices now. Awesome-button is divided into two. Now you can choose when to kill or romance yourself.

Kinect will have corresponding voice commands "kill" and "romance". As an exclusive it will also have "killromance" and "romancekill" for evil characters.

Last edited:
Its all about choices now. Awesome-button is divided into two. Now you can choose when to kill or romance yourself.

Kinect will have corresponding voice commands "kill" and "romance". As an exclusive it will also have "killromance" and "romancekill" for evil characters.

Perfect. I button for kill, 1 button for romance. What else could you need?

Perfect. I button for kill, 1 button for romance. What else could you need?

Renegade choices ?= kill choices
Paragon choices ?= romance choices

No, her helmet must remain in place… Or else,

Tali_Zorah_Vas_OMFGTAKEITAWAY_by_WeeRLegion.jpg

-EDIT- Clarification

The above pic is poking fun at the fact that we still have no idea what quarians look like "under the hood". Or has bio put out some concept art? Actually, while I'm on the subject, have we seen any females(in game or concept) for the other species?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom