Paparazzi

player1

Watchdog
Is this quest broken?

Photographing the girls doesn't make quest objective completed.

EDIT:
Actually it isn't. It seems you need to have all 3 girls in single photo for quest to be done properly.

I can't complete this quest for taking a million photos of all 3 girls, even with them in the same shot. Where did you position yourself.

I was several meters behind main cast, so the other dancing girl can be seen, and then waited until the swimming one can also be seen from that position.

Only if all 3 are in same picture at once, quest will get flagged properly.

Unmarked rock

There is a partially submerged rock out in the water that you need to climb on to take the photo. The location is not made clear, there is no accurate marker for it.

A few missions in White Gold ARE bugged, but not this one =)

Post #9 in this thread has more info:
http://board.deep-shadows.com/index.php?showtopic=1484

Last edited:
There is a partially submerged rock out in the water that you need to climb on to take the photo. The location is not made clear, there is no accurate marker for it.

A few missions in White Gold ARE bugged, but not this one =)

Post #9 in this thread has more info:
http://board.deep-shadows.com/index.php?showtopic=1484

Heh… I never used that location.

EDIT:
VET, you should copy info from that thread here in this forum. There is a lot of valuable intel there.

BTW, does anyone know how to change these markers? Because placing them better would improve several missions...

Heh… I never used that location.
VET, you should copy info from that thread here in this forum. There is a lot of valuable intel there.
re: "that location", spam is now running at about one per day thanks to crippling the registration process for new members at DeepShadows forum. /amazed/
So that site is once again useable.

re: hosting the Mission Guide info here, (and adding more missions), that is an excellent idea. On it.

Back
Top Bottom