[BUG] Can't get to "coast" on mission

erithrius

Traveler
I'm having a problem. I had to jump into a lake/river to get a vase that fell in after I fought bandits, then it says to swim to the "coast." I did, and after standing 0.1M from the spot, I was still unable to complete the objective. Can anyone tell me what I'm supposed to do here? I'm definately AT the coast…

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe this will help. From the number of complaints about this quest, there are several ways it can go wrong and several ways to fix it.

Hi Guys, If you're stuck with Alberto's vase the way point is incorrect. You need to go to a set of stone stairs coming out of the water approx 200 m back towards where you got the vase from. When you go up the stairs the mission will update.

I had the exact same problem. The waypoint was totally wrong. I gave up and came back after doing another mission and I found the "stairs". It seems to point to the wrong place at first. Try again is all I can say. If you still can't find it I can guide you to the place, but I think it will fix itself. You need to have some patience with this game. :)

Back
Top Bottom