Babylon's Fall - Release Day

Maybe the price is also a factor? They are asking € 69,99!

It's $60 over here. I'm surprised it would be that much higher over there. €69.99 is a little more than $75

Anything new from Square Enix is always full price. That said, this game looks entirely generic and uninteresting.

It's like waiting for a bus isn't it, you get nothing for ages then three come along at once. Don't think there'll be many people in the third bus.

It's $60 over here. I'm surprised it would be that much higher over there. €69.99 is a little more than $75

Anything new from Square Enix is always full price. That said, this game looks entirely generic and uninteresting.

Might be due to taxes, in the Netherlands we have a 21% added tax to consumer goods (9% on food, etc).

For a minute I was surprised by this kind of game coming from Platinum. But then I thought about how Nier:Automata was one part brilliance, one part the MMOest of all fetch quests and it actually makes sense. Still a waste of a studio, though.

It has 51% positive reviews on Steam, and no media reviews above 6/10 but I'm sure we all need to spend the £60 it costs to be able to tell that it's a poor game not worth playing for the vast majority of people.

I've watched a few Youtube videos about his, and it's a massive disappointment. Just lame, low effort, like it was just to fullfill corporate's desire for a cash cow and their heart wasn't in it, but they churned it out anyway, in the hope they'll get to work on something more inspiring down the line.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrMF15rKKJI&t=179s

Back
Top Bottom