Immortal Tactics: War of the Eternals - Announced for July 15

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The strategy RPG Immortal Tactics: War of the Eternals will be released on July 15:

Immortal Tactics: War of the Eternals

Experience a Fast-Paced Roguelite Turn-Based Strategy game with a New Turn-Based System which will need you to plan early on and create strategies that would lead your army to victory. Create an army with different Characters and Leaders to choose from and explore this Roguelite world.

Some gameplay by the Turn Based Lovers:

More information.

Wow, at a quick glance this looks great! And there's a demo.

God I love a free demo...

Graphics are a huge turn-off hope the game-play is good.

And….of course it's a Roguelite.:(

It's turn based and fast paced? Cant' say I've seen that before :) It does look nice though. May give it a try.

Lot of work and suffering and love went into this product!
At first I thought the entire game is too dark. But the video was watchable and decided to try this one out.

OK, lets see:
Battlescape graphics is beautiful.
Ambient sounds are excellent.
Music is good.
Intro has dark enough mood for me to like it. The evil monsters are a little bit lamely done. :)
Subtitle font could be a more readable one.
As pointed out: UI is too dark. Makes the text + font unreadable, because the text background and font color isn't contrasted enough.
Could NOT find out, how to attack the enemy. Couldn't use the UI to prepare an attack..
LMB RMB doesn't work. ???
Oh.. In the first turn you can't attack for some reason.. :-o My party might have been
out of range.
Winning battles puts you onto a world map, where you AUTO-WALK to the next destination.
Also leveling up appears to be done automatically?
Can't see to read the texts. :D
Okay. Uninstalled the demo. Promising game though. :)

Last edited:
Tried the demo. Chances of winning are near zero once you lose one unit. Was fun to try though. Buying will depend on price at release on July 15.

Back
Top Bottom