Call of Saregnar, RPG In Development

Rhuantavan

Indie Developer
V8b5POR.png

Call of Saregnar is an old-school adventure RPG featuring a deep storyline, party-based first-person exploration, turn-based 3rd person tactical combat and 90's-inspired 3D graphics.

hm0KFUC.png

I've been working on this game for a couple of years now, recently switched to the Unity engine and started working on it full-time since the beginning of November 2017. It is still far from complete and I expect many years of development ahead.

5YABDuv.png

To find out more about the project, check out www.callofsaregnar.com.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Thank you for the information, Rhuantavan and Good Luck with the development!

A WIP character inventory / stats screen. Also the (probably) final money indicator on the right side.
Fv50OUS.png

Made an alternative (IMO better) UI layout.

BwRw55Q.jpg

Looks pretty interesting.
You can use some portraits as placeholders instead of grey head shapes:
Males
Females

Thanks! Won't there be copyright issues with these portraits?

You can use class-related portrait, not unique to each character, only to it's class. And there are tons of free images , so you can try to find one. Or ask some good artist who can draw it for free.

It's beautiful. I like the interface. It's simple, yet the warm colours are a good choice. I don't like those dark, rather digital looking interfaces of modern AAA games. This is the interface of a fantasy RPG.

It's beautiful. I like the interface. It's simple, yet the warm colours are a good choice. I don't like those dark, rather digital looking interfaces of modern AAA games. This is the interface of a fantasy RPG.

Thank you! We are on the same note concerning the interface. I like it simple and warm.

Yeah, looks nice. Also reminds me of Startrail, Betrayal at Krondor and Daggerfall :)
But while exploration is nice, for me the most important thing is the combat, which in the Realms of Arkania HD Remake felt extremely clunky for example.

The combat will be basically Betrayal at Krondor. :)

Finally got the stackable items working in the inventory. Took me a while to squash all the bugs.

qz1GQnf.gif

Back
Top Bottom