Yo -- Mr. or Ms. turn based fantasy

curiously undead

tuned to a different freq
Downloading the demo now!

Likewise. I posted some screenies of this earlier in the week on the front page and they looked tasty. :)

Finally got the demo downloaded and played a bit of it. There are only two missions of which I played one and it took about 15 minutes, so it's not a big slice of the game, but I think it looks pretty promising. Straight turn-based with individual unit movement and the occasional cinematic.

I couldn't get the demo to load, so I gave up and deleted it all.

I had the same trouble. I tried again today and it worked--just took forever. :) Nothing earthshaking, but it has a little different look and feel to it.

Just to add some information - this is a link to a demo hosted at Gamershell for a game called Fantasy Wars. The site says:
The demo contains two missions: one for Humans, one for Orcs
1C Company has released a playable demo of Fantasy Wars, allowing you to try out the English version of this turn-based strategy game developed by Ino-Co. Previously known as Mythic Wars, Fantasy Wars features 3D battlefields and surroundings, various tactical opportunities, more that 70 units and 9 types of armies, an advanced army upgrade system and more.

Thanks, Mike. if you don't follow that first link, the rest is pretty incomprehensible. :)
AFA Fantasy Wars, it's one of the shortest demos I've played lately-- in fact, it took more time to DL than to play ;)--but it has some potential. Playing Orcs and goblins is of course the newest fantasy flavor, but I haven't played a strat game before that had individual unit movement and it does change the strategy aspects. It feels like it has some RTS influence as well. I don't know about paying big bucks for it, though.

Thanks, Mike. if you don't follow that first link, the rest is pretty incomprehensible. :)
That is one of my pet peeves - non-meaningful title with a non-descriptive link and nothing else. Given that is *exactly* the way spammers and trojan/virus/malware/etc get transmitted ...

Back
Top Bottom