Shroud of the Avatar - C3PO look alike

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
MassivelyOP reports that a C3PO look alike has been added to Shroud of the Avatar. In addition the latest newsletter teases the remake of North Midmaer Way and North Quel Way.

OK, so C-3P0 isn’t really being imported into Shroud of the Avatar, but the game’s new automaton sure looks a lot like him (minus his silver leg!). He’s one of the golden clockwork critters and automatoi included as an investor perk from the game’s recent SeedInvest campaign.

[...]
More information.

The head appears to have been grafted from Cleve's golden baby.

Wow! Here take my money. What can I get for a kidney??

Just wait till they announce the Russian Free to Play server.

For a long time they were saying they were going to be releasing the game this summer, apparently that didn't happen, so I read their latest "quarterly update" (posted a week ago) and now they say they won't be releasing this year but might be announcing a release date before the end of the year! Omg, the suspense.

I've got my fingers crossed that they announce some more housing deeds will go up for sale for over a grand each. Oh, and don't forget to click on the other tabs for stuff to put on that virtual land….and under it in basements…purchased separately, of course.

Edit: Seriously, what kind of a dickhead is it who sits there dreaming up the pricing for this nonsense and says to himself, "You know, a thousand just isn't quite enough," and sneaks in that extra $50?

Last edited:
It just never stops astonishing me how people are willing to throw their money on stupid crap like virtual housing deeds. I bet there are going to be quite many angry virtual home owners when this gigantic housing bubble breaks.

It just never stops astonishing me how people are willing to throw their money on stupid crap like virtual housing deeds. I bet there are going to be quite many angry virtual home owners when this gigantic housing bubble breaks.

I'm actually looking forward to that.

They are generally nasty people left playing that game, who also invested heavily in seed invest.

I cannot wait to see them whining about a lawsuit.

Back
Top Bottom