Report: Crysis 2 Leaked

Did you miss the point I made about the inherent design of Diablo?

Don't bother DArtagnan ... did you see the little infographic I posted a couple of pages ago? He is unwilling (and possibly unable) to conduct a proper argument, regularly breaks his own rules, and basically is in it to be right. Yawn.

Don't bother DArtagnan … did you see the little infographic I posted a couple of pages ago? He is unwilling (and possibly unable) to conduct a proper argument, regularly breaks his own rules, and basically is in it to be right. Yawn.

I like how you quote from a dead argument to make a little dig at me. That's cute. I had to go back three pages and 5 days worth of posts to remember what you were all pissy about.

If it makes you feel better and stop necro old arguments I'll tell you yes, Crytek are dirty, dirty liars who promised you a ton of classic PC features like mod tools and quick-save and then never delivered (even though you have no quote of this). They are truly bad men and deserve to be punished.

I like how you quote from a dead argument to make a little dig at me.

No - it is a simple statement of fact, since Dartagnan is running into the same exact issue, as have others. No dig intended, just a reminder that you are right. Period. When you say 'show me proof and I will concede' it is a shell game. That is fine. Just making sure Dartagnan is aware before he wastes the words in what he might believe is a 'dialogue'.

No - it is a simple statement of fact, since Dartagnan is running into the same exact issue, as have others. No dig intended, just a reminder that you are right. Period. When you say 'show me proof and I will concede' it is a shell game. That is fine. Just making sure Dartagnan is aware before he wastes the words in what he might believe is a 'dialogue'.

As much as he and I disagree Dart and I have some good debates. He doesn't start whining when I don't concede at the drop of a hat. Note that I eventually told him he honestly knows Diablo better than I do, after he made some great points.

I asked for quotes from Crytek about PC features they didn't deliver on. You gave me vague statements about the PC being the lead platform that promised nothing specific. PC exclusives have certainly had checkpoints, a lack of video options and no mod tools before... it means nothing to say the game is going to be great on PC or even focused on PC without any specific features mentioned. Sorry... you didn't show me anything that will make me call them liars or deceivers.

Should they have maybe been more up-front about specs, features or mod tools? YES! That would have been nice. Did they lie? Nope. Were they purposely vague to mislead? Maybe, but I can't say for sure. Not from your quote anyway, feel free to find another.

Yeah, same thing over here (you're in Europe right?).

It's weird because I purchased the FEAR Platinum Collection only about a year ago for 20 or 30 dollars, and now it's $75 on Amazon.

There is budget version of EP that can still be found cheap over here, although few copies remain.

I think I got all three in the FEAR Ultimate Shooter Collection as a download from Direct2Drive on sale for about $10. I think that is just about the best gaming value I've ever had.

EDIT: And, guess what, they don't offer it anymore. Although you can buy ONLY the first one for $10. Bizarre…

Last edited:
I'm a box addict anyway.

I've got a bid on a used Extraction Point right now for $5 with 12 hours left... we'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom