The Six Dragons - Open World RPG

TSD

Watcher
Hello fellow enthusiasts,

I'm Savvas, 33 years old guy from Greece (yeah we sink…). I am a gamer for 20 years and especially an RPG hardcore gamer for many years and always wanted to make my own game, but work and other real life (meh…) stuff kept it just a dream, until 2 years ago that I started messing around and started my own project.

The Six Dragons is an Open World RPG PC game that features a huge map, in-depth Crafting system, Randomly generated dungeon portals, harvesting, epic fights, open build class system, a very engaging story/quest line and much more.

Features

-Huge World
-Crafting
-Class Build Paths
-World Randomly Generated Dungeon Portals (reset at night)
-World Randomly Generated Enemies (Reset as per case)
-World Randomly Generated Loot Chests (Exploration!)
-Huge In-Depth Story with 250+ Quests
-Single Player (and planning to do a LAN co-op to play with a friend)

If you like to get more updates please join www.thesixdragons.com

Also we are doing good at IndieDB!

If you change it to a persistent world, let me know. Daggerfall was the last semi-random game I ever played. I watched the vid and the graphics are fine for an indie game.

This looks pretty neat. I appreciate that it takes a randomized approach in some ways. Is Daggerfall an influence here?

Side note but a modern Daggerfall-style RPG would be pretty nuts. You could take a bit of time from playing persistent worlds to enjoy something like a bit, eh 'nut? :p

Daggerfall was only partially random. The cities and certain quests were always in the same spots and stuff, but the land was all generated on the fly.

I could never go back to Daggerfall as much as I loved it back in '96. I always replace the word random with lazy. Lazy, repetitive dungeons! Lazy, repetitive enemies! Random, lazy loot! Yuck :p

True, Daggerfall did have a lot of hand-crafted stuff. Weren't some of the dungeons hand-crafted as well, but randomly placed on the map? I think something like that could be cool today with modern tech. Not to replace hand-crafted RPGs but just for something different. :)

Back
Top Bottom