Just finished FFXV

You might actually want to get FF12 when it's on sale. You can make it far enough in to get a feel for the battle system without grinding. Then simply quit.

Or I suppose you could just see people use it on YouTube…

Basically in many JRPGs, the 'strategy' is not in the battle itself, but in grinding easy battles until you are overpowered.
At first it was just a way to cheese games but then some JRPGs started requiring it. Hopefully they've gotten over that phase now.

Most games just give diminishing returns when they don't want you to do something like that but The Last Remnant is the only game I know to really punish you for it. People promptly cheesed it by avoiding as many fights as possible, especially ones against easier critters. Basically, anti-grinding! (And a bunch of people will even tell you that you have to do this or the game is too hard. Definitely not true.)

You might actually want to get FF12 when it's on sale. You can make it far enough in to get a feel for the battle system without grinding. Then simply quit.

Or I suppose you could just see people use it on YouTube…
I don't watch others plays as they usually stall and drag as much as possible to cash in more $.
You're right about the sale logic, when it starts asking just a few bucks, I'm in.

About to start IX next lined up in back log. This thing long, bit burned out after X/X-2.

There is nothing to worry about there, FF9 is totally different style. Perhaps a better game, yet nowhere near close with music.

Well, except this one theme that feels as if escaped from FF9 to FF10-2:

still waiting for ff15 pc which would hopefully bundle some if not all tje post release content.

Back
Top Bottom