Not a game, but if it works...

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/skarp/the-skarp-laser-razor-21st-century-shaving

The first ever razor, powered by a laser, for an irritation free, incredibly close shave.

I actually have no irritation problems ever with classic razors nor electric shavers, but this looks nifty.
The only possible problem? It's NOT being shipped worldwide.
I breezed through comments and it's being shipped to US and EU, but can't find an actual list of countries.

Will still think over, the project is live for 20 more days and backers' total has already tripled it's goal.

If this works, this may even beat Pillars of Eternity.

Hahaha, brilliant name Skarp... it means sharp in Swedish.

Everything which brings us closer to a sci-fi world is very welcome!

If it works, I'll definitely buy a Scandinavian light sabre. However, I won't be a beta tester of lasers-in-my-face technology.

I have a horrible time with my neck shaving. There's no grain pattern in the lower half, so no matter how I shave, something gets irritated. I've tried every different type of razor out there. I alternate between a Mach 5 and safety razors as my beard seems to adapt after a while to each one and I switch.

If this thing does what it says, I will give them twice whatever they are asking for it and thank them for the privilege!

Give me NOW!!!!!!Monday to Friday.

Get up, coffee, read the new online, check out RPGwatch, shower, SHAVE.......

Give me, give me I will pay so I will get.

Haha. Best news in a while. I hope it works as I always have problems with shaving and feel bad about the enviromental waste when using those shavers that works for 1-2 times.

Wow, they are really getting a lot of money... I guess they should have had some stretch goals? How about super Skarp?

Or a nose-hair cutter?

It doesn't actually burn the hairs off. So no smell.

I'm not completely sure of that. It doesn't burn the whole hair, but it still has to burn the base of the hair. So maybe if you cut a few hair there's no smell, but what if you cut a lot of hair?

If it works, I'll definitely buy a Scandinavian light sabre. However, I won't be a beta tester of lasers-in-my-face technology.

Any shaving devices belongs to the dark side.

pibbur who has known this since 1979,

The first ever razor, powered by a laser, for an irritation free, incredibly close shave.

Is this some new kind of gaming mouse ?

Ooooops, I bet those guys are really disappointed, so close to closing the campaign and 0 instead of $4-$5 million..... maybe they even had started to ramp up and buy stuff and close deals. I actually think it is unfair of the kickstarter to close it at such a late stage, couldn't they have found that the prototype was not good enough earlier ??? in case it is required?

And if you already have a fully working prototype... why do you need kickstarter in that case? it is not like they have nothing, and they have clearly showed what they got on the kickstarter page.......

Looks like they are now live on indiegogo instead...... I think it looks quite fishy though, because they changed to the flexible funding model there... a mistake... if trust is low that is the last thing they should have done.

Back
Top Bottom