Please take fluent back with you.

aweigh

Watcher
He's constantly shitting up threads on RPGCodex, and his presence in the shoutbox is really annoying and regularly offensive.

His drug-fueled rants are really tedious to read and we've had enough! We want you guys to take him back!

An exchange for equivalence. That other site must accept to take back one poster from here.

Noticeably, it could be the same poster, posting on the two sites.

He is taken back by here and taken back by there.

Everyone is happy, the two sites, the poster.

He's constantly shitting up threads on RPGCodex, and his presence in the shoutbox is really annoying and regularly offensive.

His drug-fueled rants are really tedious to read and we've had enough! We want you guys to take him back!
Meh.
Grow a pair.

In the meantime, please share some of those drugs, my supplies dried in past couple of weeks...

Please post some evidence of these drug fueled post?

The RPG watch has a few important rules that may apply to this request.

1. No refunds without a receipt.
2. No refunds.

Suck it up Codex.
Its good for Fluents personal character growth, as well as a large majority of your active user base :)
Win win scenario.

Sounds like he fits right in there.

That's the place we send our garbage posters.

Aww, come on, he's just a bit enthusiastic about some games, is all. ;)

Nobody wants the Flu this time of year, lol.

I went to codex after long time (for research purposes) but I can't see any of Fluent posts. Maybe I didn't look deeper but all the lights on that website gave me headache!

Bluntly I don't think we have any say in the matter. The fluent goes where the fluent goes. On the other hand what is the codex ? Is that like a book we read when we get the flue ?

And I though I got on people's tits…

I guess there's a sharp difference between getting on some people's tits and getting on everyone's tits.

[insert bodily part of your own choice, please don't hold me accountable for my nation's historical slang]

I'm actually glad there is no "shoutbox" here ...

fluent was banned from the Codex for attempting to doxx and stalk a member.

Heads up, he will probably be coming back here now.

<========== I do! The whole year! Well, not the Flu you all are talking about,
<========== but this one instead!

(Bah, I don't expect any non-Brazilian to understand the reference. At least, I tried :p :p)

Nobody wants the Flu this time of year, lol.

fluent was banned from the Codex for attempting to doxx and stalk a member.

Heads up, he will probably be coming back here now.

I thought your original post was good natured joking around. I should have known better coming from a Codex member. Btw, he's posted here numerous times over the last several days, so your "heads up" is a bit late and clueless.

I thought your original post was good natured joking around. I should have known better coming from a Codex member. Btw, he's posted here numerous times over the last several days, so your "heads up" is a bit late and clueless.

I think this is a good nature joke too? ;)

Many will post on both forums.

Back
Top Bottom