RPGWatch - Donations

I feel quite dumb right now….

I always thought Myrthos was female…:blush:
Must be the woman in me that made you think that :)
That or my preference for female avatars....

Ya..."Mike" is main reason for stopping the reading of ur forums. He is not really a Moderator....more of a Dick-tator. :)

Done!
$1 sent

Ya…"Mike" is main reason for stopping the reading of ur forums. He is not really a Moderator….more of a Dick-tator. :)

WTF? I have mod powers in 1 forum, and don't think I have ever used it (the NWN2 forum). Sure I post a lot, and have opinions about stuff. But seriously, if you have specific issues, let me know directly.

Done!
$1 sent
Thanks! Any amount is appreciated.

I'd like to think that people sent us a donation because they want to contribute to RPGWatch financially out of appreciation of what we do and bring to you. Therefor this is also how I see your donation and we are grateful for any donation we receive.

As to the other things you hint at I'd like to state the following: For anyone posting on RPGWatch the rules apply as described in our FAQ. Moderators are not exempt from these rules, neither are team members. If anyone has a problem with a post or posts made by someone on these forums (regardless of their titles) contact the moderator of that forum or if needed an admin. A pm with the necessary information would be sufficient. Maybe it would be even better to send a PM to the person you have a problem with first as I personally find that to be most effective.

Back
Top Bottom