Eschalon: Book II - Trailer

Well now...this looks incredible...not surprised at all.

Been waiting for the trailer for a bit...nice to see so many updates in the engine.

I didn't really see a huge difference - but that doesn't matter, because I was sold from the beginning.

Same here. An instand buy.
Still, seeing this trailer iam even more excited to get my hands on it....

The finer detail is there...it does matter, it shows the devs are constantly making improvements.

>--> Most tiles have been re-rendered to take advantage of the higher engine resolution. Hundreds of new graphic elements, tiles, sound effects and music means Book II is not just a remix of the previous game. <--<

I can see a difference, give the devs some credit where it is due! :D

Yup, it does look better. Not that that is the main draw here, but it sure helps. Which reminds me that I need to restart book one with a different character. My thief type character proved woefully inadequate...

Hope the improvements make for a better experience. The first one is "meh" at best, but still enjoyable enough for a playthrough every now and then.

Your opinion is in the minority here, Melcar, though still appreciated. Most of us really enjoyed Book I quite a bit. Of course, I think the Gothics are "meh" at best and I've got a lot of detractors here :D

I only wish it was multi-character. I'm not a fan of single character turn based games.

Back
Top Bottom