RPGWatch - We're Back!

But can we do Wingdings?

Just had that happen again it was hilarious. Had to edit my whole reply.

Time to dust of my Latin and people say it's a dead language.:biggrin:

I get this problem where I can't play embedded YouTube videos from the front page. When I click on the play button I get this message "This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue." If I enter the newsbit or a forum thread everything plays fine, it only seems to affect the front page. It could be something on my side, but I tried it in Firefox, Chrome and Edge and it's the same and it only started happening after the move.

I get this problem where I can't play embedded YouTube videos from the front page. When I click on the play button I get this message "This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue." If I enter the newsbit or a forum thread everything plays fine, it only seems to affect the front page. It could be something on my side, but I tried it in Firefox, Chrome and Edge and it's the same and it only started happening after the move.
I've seen two other members mention this yesterday on a news-bit. I've not had that problem yet. Like I said on the news-bit YouTube does block by Ip and country.

Usually over music, age verification, and other copyright issues.

I've seen two other members mention this yesterday on a news-bit. I've not had that problem yet. Like I said on the news-bit YouTube does block by Ip and country.

Usually over music, age verification, and other copyright issues.

Yeah, but it plays fine when I enter the actual newsbit/thread, it only doesn't work on the front page. And it's all embedded videos, not just some that might get geo-blocked.

Seems I had the same problem today but there's no error the video just doesn't play on the FrontPage. Though the video plays when you read the comments on the news-bit.

Youtube was blocked because of a Content-Security-Policy setting.

It should work now.

Back
Top Bottom