Pricewatch!

This is the Pricewatch thread, where prices are being watched (or something like that) and not the game discussion thread, for which we have General RPG or one of the other dedicated RPG forums.
I understand that there is some lite feedback every now and then about a game, when someone asks whether or not it is good, but it should be kept to a minimum and certainly not turn into a debate. If you want to do that, take it elsewhere in order to keep this thread on-topic.

Obviously this posting contains no prices being watched, so with it I actually am in conflict with what I wrote. I suggest we call it an exception to the rule :)

Oops, hadn't see Zloth's post above mine. Sometimes Tapatalk doesn't update.

Boatload of games on sale on Steam this weekend!

Boatload of games on sale on Steam this weekend!

Thanks for the post just picked up Vaporum, the patch for pause combat and a lower price = winner!!

Ah, there's a reason for the Bethesda games! Here's Lynda Carter to explain. You may remember her from such rolls as roughly half the women in Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

/puts on tinfoil hat.

Divinity Original Sin 2 was 10% off during the Autumn sale not too long ago, and now that it's 10% off right before the Christmas sale makes me suspect there might be a deeper discount if you wait just a little bit longer. If I'm wrong it'll likely just be 10% again, so no harm, no foul.

Of course, this being what it is, "deeper discount" might mean 15%. But if you've waited this long, what's an extra couple days?

Submerged (non-combat, exploration of flooded city) is currently £1.49 on Steam. I'll give it a spin at that price. Heard a lot of positive things about it.

Back
Top Bottom