Gothic 3 NA Gothic III Trailer

Much better than the other gothic 3 trailers we've seen before. Its obvious that guys at aspyr know the way of the trailers :)

That is really sweet - huge, but sweet!

Anyone got a drirect download link to the trailer?
Its trying to get me to install Qucktime and Realplayer both very bloated programs.

Thanks. :)

Anyone got a drirect download link to the trailer?
Its trying to get me to install Qucktime and Realplayer both very bloated programs.

Thanks. :)

The official Realplayer and Quicktime player are crap. I use the alternative versions here - Real http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/codecs_and_filters/real_alternative.cfm & Quicktime http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/codecs_and_filters/quicktime_alternative.cfm

Basically they're the codecs ripped from the official software with one of the best media player applications - Media Player Classic.

Definitely the first trailer-like trailer yet. However, as someone else mentioned in another thread, where are all those great combat impact sounds in the actual game? I've played some of the demo, and it really is ghost-like combat. Can any of you that have the NA version (read: txa :) ) confirm that the great combat sounds from the trailer exist in the final NA version?

Definitely the first trailer-like trailer yet. However, as someone else mentioned in another thread, where are all those great combat impact sounds in the actual game? I've played some of the demo, and it really is ghost-like combat. Can any of you that have the NA version (read: txa :) ) confirm that the great combat sounds from the trailer exist in the final NA version?

txa1265,
See what I mean? Maybe it's just the demo version, but the combat sounds are nonexistent in the NA version of Gothic 3.

I've played some of the demo, and it really is ghost-like combat. Can any of you that have the NA version (read: txa :) ) confirm that the great combat sounds from the trailer exist in the final NA version?

I definitely have combat sounds - battling orcs give me clanging, battling worves gives more whooshing sounds. I'll re-download the trailer and check how alike they are.

Thanks Dr. A exactlly the setup I use, too. :)
Then maybe its ZoneAlarm preventing something, will give it a try.
Nope didn't work gets stuck on the advertisment not working and gives me a little icon to click for updating Firefox, o'well maybe it will show up on some site.

Open the g3local.ini file located at your Gothic III\Ini folder. Set:

Sound.EffectVolume=255

You may also want to set:

Sound.AmbientVolume=255

Last edited:
Does anyone here have both the Euro and American versions of the game? I was wondering if there were any differences between them.(Besides the intro)

Back
Top Bottom