Pricewatch!

That's a serious sale right there, thanks for bringing it to our attention. I almost pulled the trigger on Tyranny, but holding off for now because I've so many to plow through before I can think of acquiring more.

The Obsidian Edition also includes all the DLCs, so that's 30€ physical vs 46.19€ digital on sale. So yeah..definitely buy the physical one on amazon.co.uk or amazon.de ^^

Thanks for the hint. Just ordered mine. Wanted to start with TB mode anyways.

Big RPG sale on GoG

Hexprone's brain: Godammit! I wish I didn't already own all of these games! It would be so cheap to buy them again!

Hexprone's other, better brain: Why am I trapped in this skull with you?

Thanks for the notification, I've been waiting for the Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition Deluxe version to get to 70% off as I have no interest in buying the original game as I already own it both digitally and on disk, it's just the 'new' modules that the Deluxe EE edition brings I was interested in:

Wyvern Crown of Cormyr
Pirates of the Sword Coast
Darkness Over Daggerford
Heroes of Neverwinter
Infinite Dungeons

And a couple of bucks each for these is just about my pricepoint. And if the EE is too unpleasant then I haven't lost too much, which also factors into my price.

I was waiting for the final GCIII dlc Retribution to go on sale and by buying the gold edition when I own everything else I got it for 75% off.

I would say see if you like it with what you've got. If so, go for one of the bigger bundles. (I still haven't tried the Retribution DLC so I can't say how important that is.)

Epic, having a mega sale. some good prices, tempted to get Oprencia at that price, anyone played it?

There are good discounts on Epic Store Sales. E.g, Phoenix Point sales price is USD 8.99 and this is a damn good price. If someone is on fence about getting this game, you should not let it pass! I mean it!

And then I went to check my e-mail over here only to see that I prepaid 20 dollars for it on the FIG original backing campaign. Talk about feeling like an idiot, twice now. :(

Oh well, back to cleaning I guesses…

Epic, having a mega sale. some good prices, tempted to get Oprencia at that price, anyone played it?

It's ok; beggars can't be choosers when it comes to turn-based blobbers. It's chock'full of puzzles that are pretty vague, especially as the game progresses. Regardless, certainly worth the $10 it's on sale for currently.

In related EpicGames news, tempted to pick up Metro Exodus for $35… And Satisfactory is even on sale for $20.

There are good discounts on Epic Store Sales. E.g, Phoenix Point sales price is USD 8.99 and this is a damn good price. If someone is on fence about getting this game, you should not let it pass! I mean it!

Is it really that cheap in your region? That sounds a little too good to be true. The sale price is $29.99 over here.

In related EpicGames news, tempted to pick up Metro Exodus for $35… And Satisfactory is even on sale for $20.

Metro Exodus is excellent imo. One of the best modern Shooters I've played. Well worth the price.

Is it really that cheap in your region? That sounds a little too good to be true. The sale price is $29.99 over here.

Wow, 29.99 dollars? It's quite expensive! And even the full price here, before discounts, would be 18.99 instead of 29.99. My bad here, I was thinking those EPIC Sales' prices were all the same worldwide.

I re-checked and the final price for Phoenix Point is really 8.99 USD here as per the picture below, if you don't mind few Portuguese words (note: there is no EPIC Store Regional Pricing here in Brazil):

epic.jpg

Now you can understand why I said above I feel like an idiot :)

Last edited:
Epic sale is now until June 13, Steam sale starts 25th :)

Looks like Steam is having a huge Dungeons and Dragons sale, you can grab the Neverwinter Nights enhanced edition for like four bucks right now, if you've not already acquired it.

The D&D sale: https://store.steampowered.com/sale/dungeonsdragons/

STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl is $6: https://store.steampowered.com/app/4500/STALKER_Shadow_of_Chernobyl/

Middle Earth: Shadow of War (Definitive) is $24 (60% off): https://store.steampowered.com/sub/281112/ (but only for another 16hrs)

Oh! A Plague Tale: Innocence is out. I thought that was months away!

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is cheap: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/8133/Borderlands_The_Handsome_Collection/

Fallout 4 GotY is half off. So is No Man's Sky and XCOM2 War of the Chosen.

Bioshock Collection is 75% off.

Really, quite a few sales!

All of the Two Worlds games and expansions are on sale at Steam. The main games are 70% off and expansions, etc. are on sale also for varying %'s.

Back
Top Bottom