The greatest indy rpg of all time is finally on gog

I can answer that question, emphatically: It's good. If you enjoy that genre, it is well worth buying, even at full price. You can easily ignore the politics and simply enjoy a great game!!

You can easily ignore the politics and simply enjoy a great game!!
I usually can but not with this developer, but that's just me.:)

I think he is a very interesting guy. A visionary. His views and consoiracy theories only make me want to support him and buy his game evenmore so. It is like geniuses who no one understands but they in theend produce the most interesting work or artists like picasso or van goth.

While some may view him as a visonary others might view him as a maniac relic. But by all means if it gives you goose bumps support him.

I think he is a very interesting guy. A visionary. His views and consoiracy theories only make me want to support him and buy his game evenmore so. It is like geniuses who no one understands but they in theend produce the most interesting work or artists like picasso or van goth.

Styg is a visionary and a honest good guy.
Cleve is mental and weirds me out.

Endorsed by this site.

As to conspiracy theories, painting players wishing to be refunded as a result of a conspiracy is somehow quite convenient.

Huh??? Did someone mention players wishing to be refunded or did Chien make up an event to support some contrived statement?

Endorsed by this site.

As to conspiracy theories, painting players wishing to be refunded as a result of a conspiracy is somehow quite convenient.

Doesn't look to be on the curation list. That's actually saying something right there.

Chien just makes up random crap and then hopes the readers will find some truth in it. At least that is what seems to be the case because a lot of his posts across many threads read the same or have the same phrases. Two I see a lot are "endorsed by this site" and "conspiracy theories" though the first one is what i see the most for anything game related that is just random out the dark crap.

Huh??? Did someone mention players wishing to be refunded or did Chien make up an event to support some contrived statement?

Usually, this site is taken as self referencing. Some time ago, on this site, a thread was started by the moderation about this product, relaying antics from this dev, including one associating SWJ and refunding.

Already explained, simple minded people lack the ability of making stuff up the way superior minded do because simpleminded people are stranded in their memory.
They do not forget. That is how they can not line up one thing and its opposite. They remember.

Citation needed.

Brilliant. Another example if needed. All it takes was to watch the trailer video for 20 seconds, 18 seconds in fact.

Superior minds at work.

Read his post - the one where he quotes me - it explains all Chien considers himself brilliant since he makes stuff up and those of us grounded in reality he considers simple minded.

I find his posts amusing, like a puzzle to be deciphered. But lately he's just been annoying. But I was genuinely interested in the poll mentioned in the trailer, or what he refers to when he says "endorsed by this site".

Back
Top Bottom