Dragon Age 3 - Question of the Month

Dhruin

SasqWatch
BioWare's latest Dragon Age Question of the Month asks yet another vital question of the community:
We love attending live events and meeting with fans. Which events or conventions do you think we
should be attending? And what type of presence is most important to you
(playable demo, immersive booth experience, parties, exclusive swag, panels,
developer meet/greet, etc)?

--
For context, some events we've attended this year and scope include PAX East (BioWare Base) and SDCC (Multiplayer Lounge & Purgatory Bar). I'll also be at Geek Girl Con, Gamescom, and PAX Prime in August! Who knows where we'll go after that.
wink.png

We're intersted in events big and small and what you like about them! Really excited to read what you have to say. As usual, this is a chance to have your voice heard, not to engage in debates. Everyone's opinion is valid here. Feel free to get creative with your thoughts.
More information.

Yes, I have a suggestion. You should be attending conventions where the security is lax.

Looks like somebody at BioWare/EA is trying to revamp the marketing department and is asking for suggestion.

One suggestion right here....ditch the dragon age name, you've destroyed it now, and pick a /random name that might fool people into buying your junk. Profit!

-Carn

One suggestion right here….ditch the dragon age name, you've destroyed it now, and pick a /random name that might fool people into buying your junk. Profit!

-Carn

Will they ever have a question that's about DA3?

In the past, Bioware had a great presence at Comic-Con, with a suite at the Hilton Gaslamp. I got to play a DA2 demo there back in 2010. A lot of developers skip Comic-Con.

I suggest they attend conferences for the willfully ignorant or blind fans. "Church" of Scientology comes to mind, as well as meetings of the Flat Earth Society. Easy Money!

BioWare is now too "awesome" to make good rpgs ><

What sort of moronic questions are these? We wait for a month only to read such obvious PR-related 'questions', that have got nothing to do with the actual game? Pathetic. Countless reviews and fan opinions are out there telling BioWare what clearly went wrong with DA2 and yet they selectively choose "question of the month" that deals with collector's edition items, live events & meetings and other marketing crap. Better option is to convert this exercise into question of the "week" and try to incorporate some genuine questions regarding the future of DA, its overall direction and RPG elements etc.

They could've picked something a bit more subtle which didn't have "PR!!" written all over it.

What sort of moronic questions are these? We wait for a month only to read such obvious PR-related 'questions', that have got nothing to do with the actual game? Pathetic.

we used to have someone from Bioware frequent our boards quite a bit until an internal (industry wide) policy about not supporting websites critical of the company. Additionally, they look at other websites as competitors, not just for image control but revenue. Blizzard especially took issue with this but now the whole industry does.

One suggestion right here….ditch the dragon age name, you've destroyed it now, and pick a /random name that might fool people into buying your junk. Profit!

-Carn

Early on in Bioware there were a lot of people that criticized the name b ut every thread got shut down. My first thread got locked and I was told such threads belong in one specific thread. So when I did that it was deleted and the mod said I was violating their spam rules for copying my thread. A couple of people stuck up for me on that thread but they were subsequently ignored. Today they would just delete me from EA forums and any games I had of their's would be locked.

Back
Top Bottom