Mass Effect 3 - Omega DLC Preview @ CVG

aries100

SasqWatch
CVG has a preview for this DLC calling it epic:
Omega's an epic - so large that even during our lengthy playthrough, we barely scratched the surface. What we did play was, amongst other sections, a ripping combat scenario against new enemy type, the Rampart Mech. Built by Cerberus, the Rampart Mechs primarily control populations and disperse crowds - essentially, riot vans on legs. As well as being heavily armed, they're also heavily armoured, blessed with the ability to pass harmlessly through force fields that can instantly kill organics. That's hardly playing fair, but then, Omega's meant for battle-hardened ME veterans who've braved numerous encounters. It's a made-to-order challenge with new threats and faces, even for those who've sunk a few hundred hours into the series.
Thanks ElitePinevone at the BSN's ME forums.
More information.

Yeah... ME3 was also called epic, art, breathtaking... oh wait.. the ending was actually breathtaking. It was a breathtaking insult.
More and more I am asking myself if reading these reviews, previews is worth my time. If it is so good-it will be a very big suprise for me. There is one problem, I don't know if I want to install ME3 again only to play a single dlc (because standalone game is not good for replying it-we know why x))

Wow, frustrated much? Reviews of ME3 are not worth your time since you apparently disliked the game so much. Why waste your time posting about it?

ME3 was great in my view. I am not a fan of DLC so I will see how it goes with this.

I wonder if they're going to drag out the ME3 DLC releases for as long as they did for ME2. If that's the case, it's still gonna be awhile before I finish the trilogy.

ME3+Leviathan+Omega+Gun/Armor packs+All Free MP DLC will be a great ride IMO.

I played ME3 on release, only watched EC on youtube, wanted to wait for more DLC for a full 2nd playthrough. Looking forward to these extra releases + Extended Cut, which I personally, loved.

And it will cost you an arm and a leg to get them all. Perhaps you've noticed I am rather disgusted?

Yes, I wonder why they never have discount sales on Origin for DLC. The Dragon Age 2 DLC is still full price.

Meanwhile, I usually pick up DLC for my Steam games for around a dollar or two at most during the summer and winter sales.

Back
Top Bottom