C2077 Every Cyberpunk 2077 News & Information (May 2012 to May 2017)

Cyberpunk 2077

BoboTheMighty

SasqWatch
In video format, great work by YongYea:

Every Cyberpunk 2077 News & Information (May 2012 to May 2017)

Edit: damn thing didn't caught on for some reason. Should be fine now.

Last edited:
Thaw me out when it hits the shelves.

I am convinced after this video that this game will be the game of forever.

*sigh* Why are people doing videos? I want to read.

I am convinced after this video that this game will be the game of forever.

Sounds a bit too good to be true, but man if it delivers? Pondsmith's impressions so far, at least, seem super positive.

Pondsmith is positive about everything, you should read his blog…

No need for gripes man, just tellin' the truth here. ;)

dEL6l.gif

*sigh* Why are people doing videos? I want to read.

So very much this. Started watching but…an hour? Gave up after a couple of minutes. Transcripted that hour would probably take less than 10 minutes to read…

Last edited:
So very much this. Started watchung but…an hour? Gave up after a couple of minutes. Transcripted that hour would probably take less than 10 minutes to read…

Nah it wouldnt, he goes through 20-30 articles in that one hour.

Nah it wouldnt, he goes through 20-30 articles in that one hour.

Well yeah, but if he can speak it all in an hour I can guarantee it's readable in ten. Or is there text in there too which you have to pause for? (He mentioned something about pausing.) If that's the case then 10 minutes might be a bit on the low end.

Even if someone talks non stop you can still read at least 3-4 times as fast, probably more.

Well yeah, but if he can speak it all in an hour I can guarantee it's readable in ten. Or is there text in there too which you have to pause for? (He mentioned something about pausing.) If that's the case then 10 minutes might be a bit on the low end.

Even if someone talks non stop you can still read at least 3-4 times as fast, probably more.

Oh you are talking about reading it fast. Yeah, I guess you can do that. You probably wont remember any of it once you are done though.

Oh you are talking about reading it fast. Yeah, I guess you can do that. You probably wont remember any of it once you are done though.

You mean speed reading, or skimming? No, I actually meant normal reading. Don't you find yourself getting way ahead of the voice overs in all the games you play if there are subtitles? You read a full sentence in the same time the voice over speaks one or maybe two words? I'm pretty sure must people read alot faster than they talk.

You mean speed reading, or skimming? No, I actually meant normal reading. Don't you find yourself getting way ahead of the voice overs in all the games you play if there are subtitles? You read a full sentence in the same time the voice over speaks one or maybe two words? I'm pretty sure must people read alot faster than they talk.

Thats true, i read like twice the speed people talk.

Would be good if it is almost done but kinda wish they will release a new video/info, it's always the same trailer :p

“The promotional campaign (for Cyberpunk 2077) is already planned. It’s main element is the surprise, so I cannot even say when it will begin. Simply because it has to come as a surprise.”

It all depends on what this "promotional campaign" really means.

Reread it carefully. Surprise factor is not the release date. It's a surprise factor - it can't be the date as it wouldn't be a surprise after such statement.

Then again, maybe I'm wrong and not the target of this PR.

Likely won't be until late 2018 at least. Focusing on buzz about GWENT at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom