Pricewatch!

Get any Bigfish game for free, with this coupon: FREEGAME190228
https://www.bigfishgames.com/pc-games/
Worked for me. They have tons of hidden object games.

If you get a hidden object game, be sure to get the "collector's edition" version which usually provides an extra bonus chapter.

They also have several other kinds of games too. For example:

When purchasing any game, take note of the "Big Fish Game Club Free Trial" checkbox on the purchase page - if you choose to sign up, remember it's free for the first month only.

When purchasing any game, take note of the "Big Fish Game Club Free Trial" checkbox on the purchase page - if you choose to sign up, remember it's free for the first month only.
If this is still at thing I have to recommend probably not possible to buy now anywhere else "Return to Mysterious Island" 1 and 2.
These two are one of the best classic adventure games by now defunct Kheops studio.

Another Big fish coupon:
FREEGAME907223

A guy on GOG posted a bunch of suggestions. Got The Tiny Bang Story. There's a bunch of great games I'd probably never had even discovered.
@Jaakko we're in synchronism

Another Big fish coupon:
A guy on GOG posted a bunch of suggestions. Got The Tiny Bang Story. There's a bunch of great games I'd probably never had even discovered.
@Jaakko we're in synchronism

That GOG thread is a great find, lots of good suggestions in there.

Grand RPG Sale still ongoing on gog.com, up to -90% (until 25 January). Most classics like BG, NWN and their extensions, others like The Witcher 2 & 3 and extensions (The Witcher 1 is free with Galaxy). Pathfinder, D:OS series, PoE series, … :)

Back
Top Bottom