Beast Quest - Released

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Beast Quest has been released on Steam.

ABOUT THIS GAME

Embark on an epic action-adventure to save the Kingdom of Avantia from ruin. Based on the best-selling fantasy novels, Beast Quest comes to Steam for the first time ever, with a rich, progressive storyline, vibrant settings, and an excess of compelling challenges.

• A Sprawling, Epic Journey. Explore spectacular environments on your quest to release the Beasts that are under the dark magic of the wizard, Malvel.
  • Action-Packed Combat. Battle dangerous creatures and take on giant Beasts in boss battles, using swift maneuvers to dodge, block and attack enemies.
  • Profound Upgrades. Upgrade health, attack and defense through your skill tree, and equip accessories to augment your hero's attributes.
  • A Land of Treasure. Explore snowy peaks and spooky forests, seeking out ancient artifacts and lost fortune.
  • Hundreds of Challenges. Embark on numerous side missions along your journey that reveal the many hidden secrets of Avantia.
More information.

ROTFL

I won't buy it because apparently it's a grinder, but those who are interested:

- Install Nox or Bluestacks then run it and within it go here and find Beast Quest:
https://play.google.com/store
- Buy it for… Free. It's free on phones. OMG.

Given a choice between games like this or Azure Saga, the correct option was, of course, Azure. This beast thing looks like a beast of a mess to me, so I'm taking a huge pass on it.

Back
Top Bottom