Fallout 76 - Live Action Trailer

https://www.vg247.com/2018/10/31/fallout-76-pc-beta-bug-deleting-files-redownload/
Bethesda literally asked players not to touch the Fallout 76 PC beta client last night

https://twitter.com/BethesdaSupport...out-76-pc-beta-bug-deleting-files-redownload/
PC #Fallout76 B.E.T.A. players: We are aware of an issue with the client and are investigating. Do not click any buttons on the client for the time being.

-

That's the bad news. The good news? Here:

https://www.pcgamer.com/fallout-76-microtransactions/
Bethesda elaborates on Fallout 76's microtransactions and Atoms currency
shut-up-and-take-my-money_o_304982.gif

Wait…

....who wants to play trash games from Bethesda anyways…

Agreed. I only play the good Bethesda games :)

pibbur who is pretty sure that he and the angel doesn't agree on what those are (if any). And who doesn't think he'll buy number 76.

"What moron that actually enjoyed Fallouts one or two would even give this piece of drek a chance? "

Can't say I'm finding it close-minded and hateful, far f rom it. But the use of "moron" is a minor insult (IMO), and quite unnecessary. I'm not in any way offended, but I have trouble taking posts like that seriously.

That doesn't mean I don't take the carnifex seriously, just this post (and maybe a few others - don't remember).

pibbur who suspects many watchers have problems taking him/posts from him (like this one) seriously from time to time (hopefully not always).

Agreed. I only play the good Bethesda games :)

pibbur who is pretty sure that he and the angel doesn't agree on what those are (if any). And who doesn't think he'll buy number 76.
Last Bethesda game I bought was Morrowind. Last "Bethesda" game I bought was Fallout New Vegas. Last Bethesda game I pirated and played for more than 20h was Skyrim.
Last Bethesda game I pirated and played less than 20h was Fallout 4.
For Fallout 76 I am not even interested in pirating it even if it was possible.

Same thing happened to be with Bioware. I bought NWN and DAO, I pirated DA2 , I quit Bioware altogether for DAI and last ME.

Note: if it was not possible to pirate games I would not buy them ever, I have no interest in giving money to people that will then make more crap games.

It's actually a dragon from Skyrim, I kid you not. :)
I've watched a video or two and I'm pretty sure they've reused the same animation/AI ( flies two times in a circle, lands, repeat…).
Shit you're right.

It's obvious this is something they've quickly came up with and reused a lot of things here. Even if they make good profit here, not sure this is smart ( for their reputation).
Fallout IV already received good amount of backlash for "too close to F3"/being outdated.
And Fallout 3 was already a sort of "medley" of themes and features from F1 and 2, with no new idea whatsoever (sure, the game was in 3D, but I wouldn't call that a new idea exactly).
They just put the Fallout franchise in a recycler every few years, and sell us the product.

PS: I really like TES games though (even Skyrim, The RPG for Toddlers), so I can't be too critical of Beth'.

Last Bethesda game I bought was Morrowind. Last "Bethesda" game I bought was Fallout New Vegas. Last Bethesda game I pirated and played for more than 20h was Skyrim.
Last Bethesda game I pirated and played less than 20h was Fallout 4.
For Fallout 76 I am not even interested in pirating it even if it was possible.

Same thing happened to be with Bioware. I bought NWN and DAO, I pirated DA2 , I quit Bioware altogether for DAI and last ME.

Note: if it was not possible to pirate games I would not buy them ever, I have no interest in giving money to people that will then make more crap games.

Fair enough.

pibbur who considers Morrowind the best game by the big B.

The "moron" part of my initial post was unnecessary, and reminds me that I should try to embrace harmony more. While I was just trying to give my opinion, it was offensive and there was no need for me to go that route. I in no way was trying to generate general dislike for the project, people should play what they feel like playing, and if my post was offensive to anyone, you have my sincere apology.

It seem's the physics engine is still fps bound like in fo4.
So if you look straight at the ground you'll run faster.

It's a longstanding feature w/ Gramebryo well known by mod authors who use scripting and have to contend with downloaders who post, "why no work?!"

You can add it to buggy physics that warp npc (and now player!) models into a stringy mess upon death and I'm sure plenty more issues now on full display for multiplayer.

Buy now!

I remember having a poor machine for running the first Gothic (and also Ultima IX).

So, gaming while looking at the feet of my character brings back all those good memories.

Last edited:
Lol this is a new one:

499a9df1-914a-483a-97ec-e291b4060c4c.png

Guess they meant things like this ( "…being our first online game, we can expect new sensational bugs to encounter")
I guess someone made a button that does something awesome.

Back
Top Bottom