VtM: Bloodlines - New Unofficial Patch

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports on a new unoffical patch for Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines.

Version 10.3 improves Sabbat ending and choice dialogues, restores beachhouse PC difficulty and locked Tung's tank in basic, fixes map holes outside Ocean House and lowered ghost music there, fixes warrens door, restores whispers and removes rats for basic, and more.

Those interested can download the mod from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Gotta give Wesp5 credit for his dedication in fixing and improving the game.:highfive:

I wonder how he still finds things to change after all this time?

Or is it a case that things get fixed/unfixed with each new release, requiring a further release... and so on....?

Either way, it is brilliant dedication!

He's just messing around with insignificant things at this point. I honestly think the guy has a severe case of OCD when it comes to this game.

He's done a fantastic job with it, but he needs to release one final patch and let it be.

Or is it a case that things get fixed/unfixed with each new release, requiring a further release… and so on….?

Either way, it is brilliant dedication!

I suspect he spend most of the time on the plus version which is add, move, alter instead of fix.

Yeah he adds more content then tweaks and changes it with every patch. Though in his defense some of that plus content is already in the game just unfinished.

And the plus version also includes submissions from the Internet community, if memory serves.

I do admire his focus and passion for one project. Companies could take serious lessons from this guy on how to support your game and listen to your customers at the same time, without compromising on much.

EDIT: Wrong thread.

Back
Top Bottom