Exp:Viking Salutations and Welcome!

Expeditions: Viking

Atomic

Watcher
Hi folks and welcome to the Expeditions: Viking forum!

Screenshots to come somewheres around Gamescom (August, 2015), but until then we will be happy to discuss what is new with Expeditions: Viking and the differences between it and our previous game Expeditions: Conquistador. We are early in development so we won't be able to go into detail on some topics as they haven't been prototyped or tested but we're happy to talk about our plans.

Thanks to you all that gave us support on Expeditions: Conquistador, and we're excited to share Expeditions: Viking with you as we come along in development!

And a special shout out to you Kickstarter backers out there who were so great and supportive this little Expeditions of ours has brought us to a second title!

Welkome to you too. I have two questions..
Is Gamescom the first show you are attending, of are you also going to E3?
Do you plan to do another Kickstarter?

Last edited:
Welkome to you too. I have two questions..
Is Gamescom the first show you are attending, of are you also going to E3?
Do you plan to do another Kickstarter?

Hi Myrthos, we were at the Nordic Game Conference last week, so I guess that was the first one. There were a couple of folks there from RPGWatch, and we're looking forward to checking out what they thought of our first playable! No plans for E3 this year, so we are looking to Gamescom for our next presentation which should include a Unity 5 upgrade.

Hi Myrthos, we were at the Nordic Game Conference last week, so I guess that was the first one. There were a couple of folks there from RPGWatch, and we're looking forward to checking out what they thought of our first playable! No plans for E3 this year, so we are looking to Gamescom for our next presentation which should include a Unity 5 upgrade.

Welcome to RPGWatch, Atomic! :party:

thanks! :party:

Back
Top Bottom