ChaosTheory buying rounds...

ChaosTheory

Virtual Reality Hero
I'll be in Scotland and Britain Oct 3-10, if anyone wants to show my brother & I a decent pub/restaurant, I'll buy a round or two. Itinerary: Inverness Oct 3 (diving Loch Ness), Oban 4th/5th, Edinburgh 6th, Peckforton Castle 7th, Nottingham then London (Mondrian) 8-10.

PM if you want to meet up and talk RPGs over a beer!

How much does that cost?? Wait, don't tell me… $3.50?

I was told a hundred fifty pounds. That's about what a dive in Cozumel costs, too. Bit colder up there though. Creatures are also potentially bigger.

Correction: It's about what a DAY of diving in Cozumel costs. So it's pricey, but if anyone wants to go with us, you'll need PADI certification and let me know ASAP.

Last edited:
And younger too. Cozumel is where the dinosaurs died. Loch Ness was created by glacier melt - or so I am told. The point is, you were more likely to see a Plesiosaur in Mexico than you are in Scotland.

But while there maybe you take a hike up to Inverness

Inverness_Castle%2C_Scotland_-_Diliff.jpg

I forget, is it the Fourth Tower that has the Ghost Tower?

And younger too. Cozumel is where the dinosaurs died. Loch Ness was created by glacier melt - or so I am told. The point is, you were more likely to see a Plesiosaur in Mexico than you are in Scotland.

But while there maybe you take a hike up to Inverness

Inverness_Castle%2C_Scotland_-_Diliff.jpg

I forget, is it the Fourth Tower that has the Ghost Tower?

Coincidence or not, there's an old AD&D 1st ed adventure module with this same name.

I need to play this. I also wonder if it's the first use of the term "soul gem"? 1979. I think every RPG since then has stolen it.

Since I never played this module, I can't tell you if the ghost tower's layout is based on the real Inverness one.

I'll be in Scotland and Britain Oct 3-10, if anyone wants to show my brother & I a decent pub/restaurant, I'll buy a round or two. Itinerary: Inverness Oct 3 (diving Loch Ness), Oban 4th/5th, Edinburgh 6th, Peckforton Castle 7th, Nottingham then London (Mondrian) 8-10.

PM if you want to meet up and talk RPGs over a beer!

Hey Chaos, I won't be in the UK during that time, so enjoy yourself.
I'm just wondering why you'd go to Nottingham ?

If you're not planning on studying there, it's not really a tourist city. If you still have a choice to change, I would recommend York and its Yorkshire Sculpture Park as alternatives.

Hey Chaos, I won't be in the UK during that time, so enjoy yourself.
I'm just wondering why you'd go to Nottingham ?

If you're not planning on studying there, it's not really a tourist city. If you still have a choice to change, I would recommend York and its Yorkshire Sculpture Park as alternatives.

World of Warhammer. That's pretty much it, and it's whre we turn the car in and hop on the train to London.

World of Warhammer. That's pretty much it, and it's whre we turn the car in and hop on the train to London.

Ah enjoy then.
From what I remember, if you want some good food and cocktails, Chino Latino in town is pretty good. If you want something simple with a cosy atmosphere, then Home a bit outside of town is good too.

Back
Top Bottom