Haven - First Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
PC Gamer reports on the first trailer for Haven, which is an RPG about lovers on a lost planet.

Earlier this year, Furi developer The Game Bakers announced Haven, an RPG about lovers on a lost planet. The description at the time was pretty vague: It's playable alone or in two-player coop, and "the only thing that matters is to stay together." Today the studio revealed a little more about what's coming, including the first-ever gameplay trailer and a rundown of basic gameplay.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

I can think of one person on these forums this game might be perfect for. EDIT: Guess there is combat as I watch more of it. Still doesn't seem as violent as many games these days.

I tried recommending Eastshade to that person, as well. Not sure he saw it. A nice little game about painting landscapes. No violence in that one that I've seen.

Guys, don't bother.
Tried a few things myself, suggested socializing with real people, changing routine, suggested certain titles not only games but also comics and rare german comedies, etc. Nothing worked.
I tend to believe we get an occassional visit and a rare input about some anonymous adventure because subconsciously he would like to return to us here and enjoy videogames, but the mmo urge is (still) too strong.

About the game I've already posted something somewhere - could be good as initially it was announced as multiplayer rubbish then devs clarified it's singleplayer where you control two persons while another player can join your game and play as one of the pair occassionally.
Many unknowns remain though, for example I've seen devs answered that there will be no microtransactions scam bundled with the game, on the other hand character creation question remained unanswered.

Back
Top Bottom