Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Video Update #9

abharsair

Grumpmaster
In his latest video update (#9), Daniel Vavra of Warhorse Studios talks about the Tech Alpha update, bugs, a new stretch goal, and more.

You are welcome to our new video update about repairing bugs in the Tech Alpha (introducing Anna from QA), about December Alpha update with map, skip time and secret minigame, about 1st person vs 3rd person dilemma and last but not least the secret game… Mortal Vavra!

More information.

Last edited:
Gotta love the "no fucks given" approach to pissing off those "bullying over a T-shirt" assholes. I hope they get the update out before christmas, would be nice to test out the alchemy.

WOW does this game look gorgeous, especially the environments, you almost feel like you're in medieval Europe.

Also LOL at "if you have any bugs to report". I like how these guys don't take themselves seriously. You certainly wouldn't see the likes of Bethesda and Bioware posting their own bugs.

That's what I just posted in KS comments:
I really love how open and trasparent you guys are. And I really hope that won't somehow backfire on you but will work out in the end. You may be a model for future crowdfunded projects. Larian did a great job here for the most part of their campaign and development, but imho you currently top this. :)
And I appreciate the decision to cancel stretch goals for the moment. No need to summon the feature creep.

Stretch goals are indeed one big disappointment of the KS model. Think about it: a small team overstretched for time and money which can suddenly add new ambitious features if only it gets a bit more money. It just doesn't add up.

Back
Top Bottom