Epic store, reviews and wishlist's

skally_wag

Sentinel
Epic Games has rolled out an update to its digital storefront that gives users the ability to view trending games, browse by genre or features, see what's on sale, what's been recently updated, and more. It also shared a look at some of the big new features in development, including a wishlist, continued improvements to the library view, and critic reviews on store pages.

Could entice me to purchase and play games, if it's done right.

Cannot see thse features at the moment, is it coming soon?

I'm interested in this as I don't seem to have problems with multiple clients that others do, I regularly use 6.

No game specific forums where I can at least check if a game is playable on k+m = not interested in any other changes.

So epic is now a role playing game. Unfortunately it is very bad at role playing ;)

Epic Games has rolled out an update to its digital storefront that gives users the ability to view trending games, browse by genre or features, see what's on sale, what's been recently updated, and more. It also shared a look at some of the big new features in development, including a wishlist, continued improvements to the library view, and critic reviews on store pages.

Could entice me to purchase and play games, if it's done right.

Yep, those forums are hugely handy. Screenshots are nice, too. And how could they possibly not have wish lists!? Anyway - throw in all those things and stop buying out exclusives and I'll come on over for a look. Do them better than Steam (which, honestly, isn't all that terribly hard) and I'll stick around.

No game specific forums where I can at least check if a game is playable on k+m = not interested in any other changes.
Google finds Steam forum postings better than the built-in search function. If it's about the Steam overlay, alt-tabbing to desktop is not different from shift-tabbing to the overlay. Plus on Google you get other sources as well.

Back
Top Bottom